Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
The puppies are doing great! But it is very hard to take pictures of squirmy little blind puppies. So here goes.

This is the pile-o-puppies. 3 boys, 2 girls.

1156_puppy_pile_1.jpg

Here is Spot. He is actually black but has white hair on top of a black undercoat. He is the biggest puppy.

1156_spot.jpg

And this is Dots. Never barks, squeaks or cries. He is absolutely silent. He is the next largest.

1156_dots.jpg

This is Lady. She is the smallest. She is very sweet.

1156_lady_2.jpg

I believe they are Bull Terriers. (Not pit bulls.) The other two were snoozing and I didn't want to wake them up.

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
Handsome little buggers. Hope you find homes for everybody.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
3 am. Just finished feeding them. They are so cute and warm and fuzzy. I don't even mind getting up for the early morning feeding. It is funny when I put them back in the basket to sleep. They go round and round making a nest. Just like a dog does to lay down. Only these are 5 puppies going round and round each other!

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Poor little Lady has aspiration pneumonia. (probably aspirated some formula) I took her to the vet yesterday and she got a shot and some fluids. I am not sure if she is going to make it. She is the smallest of the five. She slept with me last night. She is still alive this morning and a little better, and she pottied when I washed her bottom. But I am just praying for her this morning as she is not looking well. Newborn puppies are so fragile. She's my favorite, darn it.