Roll Farms - Herdstock is over, and I'm feeling hung over, lol

redtailgal

Reaction score
Rolls, hun..........your pond picture story just didnt make sense.

BUT, I have an idea. You come down here and dig another one JUST like it, and I'll photograph it while you dig it and we'll set up a pictoral step by step.

Yup, I would do that just for you.

Mo's palominos

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
What kinds of plants did you put in the pond? Pond plants can be amazingly beautiful !! Can't wait to see it !!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Rolls, hun..........your pond picture story just didnt make sense.

BUT, I have an idea. You come down here and dig another one JUST like it, and I'll photograph it while you dig it and we'll set up a pictoral step by step.

Yup, I would do that just for you.
:yuckyuck

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
RTG, I think it'd be easier for me to just fill this one back in and wait til you're here to start over...then YOU can dig and *I* will take pics, since I obviously need practice at picture stories, don'tchathink?

Mo, so far all I have in there are Iris. Gonna get some other stuff (can't think of the names at the moment) that I've researched but we're trying to get the pump in / let it get 'settled' before we go toooo crazy.

We went to pick up a Castor Mini Rex tonight and the breeder showed us their neighbor's pond. They built a stream, 2 waterfalls, and have GORGEOUS koi in it.

We're going to get the 1.99 goldfish. I see no reason the raccoons should eat $50.00 koi when they discover / raid my pond.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Roll farms said:
RTG, I think it'd be easier for me to just fill this one back in and wait til you're here to start over...then YOU can dig and *I* will take pics, since I obviously need practice at picture stories, don'tchathink?

Mo, so far all I have in there are Iris. Gonna get some other stuff (can't think of the names at the moment) that I've researched but we're trying to get the pump in / let it get 'settled' before we go toooo crazy.

We went to pick up a Castor Mini Rex tonight and the breeder showed us their neighbor's pond. They built a stream, 2 waterfalls, and have GORGEOUS koi in it.

We're going to get the 1.99 goldfish. I see no reason the raccoons should eat $50.00 koi when they discover / raid my pond.
um, noooo......WAIT!

I'll take you to Dairy Queen!

:lol:

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Roll farms said:

um, noooo......WAIT!

I'll take you to Dairy Queen!

:lol:
:yuckyuck

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!! I WANT ONE!!!! My DH is really starting to hate when I get on here...I always have "ideas" when I log off. :D

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Well. We got rain. And lots of it. Sideways rain that torn down half my plants / flowers. :/
A tree across the street lost the top in our driveway. No power for 7 hrs. No internet until 7 pm last night. That's ok, I was outside cleaning up brush til then anyway. :rolleyes:
We have 2 more big trees that lost branches to clean up but DH was too tired yesterday to run the chainsaw (worked 4-4pm ....cleaning up storm debris at the golf course...) so I let him nap while I cleaned up what I could w/ loppers.

Chance of rain today and tomorrow. HOPING it's not storms. We need the water, but sideways storms just run off, not INTO the ground.

Freezing more tomatoes today and gonna make DH some fresh Pico Di Gallo....he LOVES that stuff.

I might shave the poo dogs if I feel really frisky. I hate that job and meant to buy new blades but forgot. So...I may just go float around in the pond instead.

Fish pond? um....it's currently my swimming hole...lol

Latest posts