Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm still not showing any symptoms for Covid but I'm also not being real responsible. If I did what was right, I would cancel my appointment because I have been exposed to Covid, That being said, I do not want to go through any more pain that I have had for the last three years so I am going to be selfish and do the scan. I have done the home Covid test and it is showing negative so unless that changes by the morning, I will go do the scan.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm with you on this. Let's face it, there will always be this virus around... and yes, some of the complications are worse than a cold, but the flu has been around forever, and people do not hide in their house just because they are exposed to it. I am just "over it" with all the hype. Keep yourself as healthy as you can, and go on with life. All the mask wearing now is such a joke.... maybe it makes people feel like they are protected from getting it, but it really isn't much good.
No, it's not selfish. You are being responsible enough to test for it... better person than me.... I think I have one of the free in the mail kits, and don't know where it is and not worried about it. He//, we deal with every kind of crud with animals and manure and stuff.... our immune systems are pretty strong..... and you and Teresa have been out and around and she probably caught it from someone in a store or something... just like the flu.... it happens.
Hope she is feeling okay.... Has she had a bad "case of it" ?

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
The other day at PT a woman sneezed and another one shouted for her to wear a masks! I almost said something mean but just gave the sneezer a wink. People are really crazy about this Covid. It is not the same virus anymore, it has evolved to be much less dangerous. After all, people still die from influenza but nobody is forced to stay home for that. Or need to wear masks for colds!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The Spanish flu pandemic of 1918-1920 killed over 50 million people worldwide.

Why don’t we still have Spanish flu?

Because if the virus kills the host, the virus dies also. So it mutates, weakening, so that it doesn’t kill the host.

Covid probably went to college with the Spanish flu. Learned a thing or two.