The BYC people CHAT THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
ForestOwl said:
Shayna said:
I knew I'd be a little sad going a day without BYC, but I didn't know I'd miss it this much! Sheesh it's like my life has no purpose around here! :barnie

I'm thinking of all the things I can't look up right now... important stuff like... what to use to hang a cabbage for my chickens to play with...
I keep doing that to, and seeing that chick with the umbrella! and as for the cabbage i use plant hangers, the rope kind, but you could probably poke a whole through it and use shoestring or something similar. :) or maybe cabbage on a stick?
Ah, plant hangers, good idea. Thanks!

I sure will be happy tomorrow if I wake up tomorrow and do NOT see a chicken claiming the sky is falling! Anyone else think that was cute before this? Now Chicken Little has been tarnished in my memory! :lol:

idy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Shayna said:
ForestOwl said:
Shayna said:
I knew I'd be a little sad going a day without BYC, but I didn't know I'd miss it this much! Sheesh it's like my life has no purpose around here! :barnie

I'm thinking of all the things I can't look up right now... important stuff like... what to use to hang a cabbage for my chickens to play with...
I keep doing that to, and seeing that chick with the umbrella! and as for the cabbage i use plant hangers, the rope kind, but you could probably poke a whole through it and use shoestring or something similar. :) or maybe cabbage on a stick?

I sure will be happy tomorrow if I wake up tomorrow and do NOT see a chicken claiming the sky is falling! Anyone else think that was cute before this? Now Chicken Little has been tarnished in my memory! :lol:
I can never read that story again :he

ForestOwl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Shayna said:
ForestOwl said:
Shayna said:

You're welcome! I know not nearly as cute, at first I was like aww an umbrella and now I keep hoping that chickie will be gone!

ForestOwl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
lothiriel just made a thread she can't change hers either and I can't :hu

ibeier2000

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm trying to get 10 posts cause I can't get to those pages to do anything till I do. LOL I don't remember having to do this at BYC but that was 3 yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.