The journey into the abyss of no return

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welp the rock quarry we are buying done pised off the wife. Trying to get us to sign contract saying 3 days to make each payment or $50 late payment, insurance must be on the raw land and include the seller in it. Nope we will just buy it outright and you can go F yourself, while at it you got 30 days to clear house not 60.
:yesss::yesss::yesss: Jerks......they think they are going to dictate after the fact and have the money in their hand too....

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
So when they said last year I am as deaf as they said I was and prescribed hearing aids, I knew it was from combat and the service.
DH was in the AF and back then they didn't issue any hearing protection. Took a while for the VA to admit service-related disability but finally did.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
You don't need to have a cow to register a brand. Call the state and check it out. You can design and register your own brand. My rodeo uncle had a brand for years and years - long after he quit running any cattle. He signed it over to a good cattleman friend before he died. Check it out with your state.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Remind her of all the things she can do that you can't (or won't ;)). Give her a hug and remind her of how special she is.

And when you decide to move to Texas, remember that Yantis is a really nice place with NICE people. Your skills would be totally welcomed here! (I am starting my list now.)