The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_0675.jpeg

It’s not violence that sets man apart, it is the distance he is willing to go.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bury them in paperwork, court appearances, sheriff calls and maybe even make them spend money on a lawyer.
They rather buy a drone than solar panels to help their situation or even put the money towards an actual structure that will survive out here. No lawyer will come of anything I toss at them and I will bury the whole neighborhood in legal proceedings time I'm done.
Get this strange quietness each time I walk in the courthouse now they know why I am there, after all I did visit almost department up there and all they could give for an answer is a stutter of clueless. I'm sure the reputation is building about the man who is single handily taking on a neighborhood and to add credit taking her down as no one would touch her. I'm going to touch her all over in ways she never felt.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can you sue them for the filing fees? Of course they would not pay it, then you could put a lein on anything they might have. Too bad crazy woman is living on land not her own. What about her car? Can you attach a lien on a vehicle?
I went and did a title search and found out she does own the property, she actually procreated and put it in her kids name. She made such an impression years ago the day she did it, the county clerk remembered it as it just happened it was so bad. Her truck is a 70's Chevy truck worn out and broken down 90% of the time so nothing to put a lien on.
Wife says you can't squeeze blood from a turnip, my response is, you sure can squish one.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm building these "calf" livestock shelters that can be used for any animal one would surmise if they wanted and I was worried about how much sale value they would go for on the auction block. Welp I went looking for giggles and schits at the local auction house. This POS "in my opinion" actually went for over $1k, this one was built with 29 gauge metal roofing which I understand could be cheaper option on my builds for those who don't want to pay for the thicker metal roofing I build with of 22 gauge, but if you look closer you can see it's reused tin with screw holes in the roof of it. They didn't just sell one of these on the auction block, but actually two of them.
Winter is coming and the auction will be in October which will have ranchers thinking about their animals as a cold front or two will hit by the time this auction ends. I'm thinking I need to build as many of these as possible with different options on each one and different sizes.
Here is comparison of theirs to my last one I built.
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 07-30-24 Calf Shelter - Smith Sales Co. Auctioneers.png
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 07-30-40 Calf Shelter - Smith Sales Co. Auctioneers.png

This will rot soon based on where green arrows are at is the holes and the water will drain back to the stringers.
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 07-31-31 Calf Shelter - Smith Sales Co. Auctioneerss.png

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 07-29-59 Calf Shelter - Smith Sales Co. Auctioneers.png

KIMG033111.jpg
KIMG033222.jpg

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah! Definitely get yours into the auction better build on all counts.
And while you’re at it one of your most awesome dog houses!
I got a lot of backlash for trying to sell those dog houses on FB calling me cruel and inhumane, others exclaiming they are such a good dog owner cause their dog stays in the house with them like family for this weather.