Vickir73 & The Chunky Dunk!! - pics of first show

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
super, super busy - but boss is away so I'll try to post some pics. Here's a buck I'm thinking about buying

6599_buck.jpg

Here's the son for the fall festival at school (he won 3rd place in the costume contest)

6599_nic.jpg

Here's the girl (she won 1st). She was a fairy zombie. I made her costume. Here's a pic of the fairy pants :) 'course it was so cold that she had to wear long pants under them.

6599_harli1.jpg

6599_harli2.jpg

6599_pants.jpg

I am quite proud of myself, really. She loved the costume!! Woohoo for mommy!!

Kids are good, goats are good, chickens are good. It's getting cold (I think it was 40 last night) - we are down to one car (my car is grounded right now - front wheel bearing needs replacing) so the ex brought me to work this am in his truck - no heat - it was colder than a witch's titty!!! Even with a jacket and a blanket - I hate the cold weather :ya but the garden is looking good - I have baby green beans (maybe a couple inches long) and the black eyed peas are looking great!! The edamame and beets are doing horrible - the soil in that part of the garden sucks!! :hit I spent a lot of money on those seeds - will need to do some major garden remodeling come spring.

Better go - don't want get busted. Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Nice looking buck. And so neat that you can make your own costumes. My kids created their own costumes this year but just from parts of old stuff we had---I can't sew a thing!

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
He's a Lamancha and his name is Jack. I am going to go pick him up on the 15th; however, I caught my 5 mo old buck trying to mount my LaMancha doe, so I hope I'm not too late getting Jack. I love my buck Pikachu, but I just don't think he's old enough. Masey was in heat last week and I haven't noticed my other 2 girls in heat, so . . . .

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
went to the movies last night with my sister to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!!! Oh my goodness was it freakin awesome :pop Quite a few :lol: There were several :ep and lots of :woot. It was soooooo good!!!!

Going this evening to pick up my new boy, Jack. I'm hoping he'll get all 3 girls and that Pikachu hasn't gotten any of them. I've seen him trying but he just doesn't seem tall enough. If he got my smallest doe, that would be ok as I think she's still small (even though she's 2 years old). I'd be ok with that. We'll see I guess.

Still super, super busy at work. Getting ready for show on January 5th with the few BCMs I've got. Looking to order more, but it's just too cold right now. (it's already frozen 3 times and I'm pretty sure the freeze has gotten my green beans and black eyed peas (even though I covered them.) We'll see.

Y'all have a great weekend!

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Vickir73 said:
went to the movies last night with my sister to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!!! Oh my goodness was it freakin awesome :pop Quite a few :lol: There were several :ep and lots of :woot. It was soooooo good!!!!

Going this evening to pick up my new boy, Jack. I'm hoping he'll get all 3 girls and that Pikachu hasn't gotten any of them. I've seen him trying but he just doesn't seem tall enough. If he got my smallest doe, that would be ok as I think she's still small (even though she's 2 years old). I'd be ok with that. We'll see I guess.

Still super, super busy at work. Getting ready for show on January 5th with the few BCMs I've got. Looking to order more, but it's just too cold right now. (it's already frozen 3 times and I'm pretty sure the freeze has gotten my green beans and black eyed peas (even though I covered them.) We'll see.

Y'all have a great weekend!
great to here from you

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Jack is WONDERFUL!!!! He as sweet as pecan pie - but OH MY LORD he STINKS:sick Oh my goodness how I had forgotten!! I thought I remembered . . . but "Really???" as my daughter would ask . . .I think it's one of those things I had hoped my memory was really not accurate - oh well, he's already bred Masey and I saw discharge from Daisi Monday night and Tuesday Jack was doing his "little" spitting dance . . .so I'm hoping he got him some Daisi lovin' :) Now, we'll just start counting days and see if they go back into heat - not sure about Dafni - she's not showing any signs of heat so I'm wondering if Pikachu might have got her last month . . . will be watching closely in the next week and counting days . . .

The first frost two weeks ago killed the garden :he I can't believe a thing the weatherman says. "HE" said this week that it wasn't supposed to get down below 40 all week (Houston weather) - course last night it froze at our place. Last year we were running about 5-6 degrees colder than Houston, this year it's closer to 10 degrees :ep

I ordered my copper bolus today from Jeffers and will dose everything when it comes in. Their eyelids are looking ok but they are not the deep pink I think they should be and their coats are starting to look at big dull - and Stripe (although he is slowing getting some meat on his ribs) is looking thin, but with a big belly, so I'm definitely thinking it's time to worm.

Never done the copper bolus but hopefully it won't be too difficult. I've been reading several people's pages on how to administer and I saw marshmellows and peanut butter as a few so I might try those first.

Will be sending in my registration this week for the Bluebonnet Classic in January - really need to get on BYC, but just barely have time for this.

Kiddos doing well - although the boy had to have his mouth washed out last night and his butt spanked. He was "not saying" the word ASS, but he was "spelling it" in the lunchroom yesterday - like spelling it was ok :hu then he was misbehaving very badly on the bus coming home - dang boy - he's grounded the rest of the week from the PS3.

Going on school field trip Saturday. Going to Palestine to ride the Polar Express. Will be going to Walmart tonight or tomorrow to buying everyone pajamas to wear on the train!! Actually looking forward to it (but not the 3 hour ride on the school bus - need to buy Dramamine for the ride)

Missing everyone hear and have given up on trying to keep up to date on everyone's journal - please forgive me :hit

Work is great - the woman I work for is FREAKIN crazy - but it's work and I do love what I do. TTYL