Vickir73 & The Chunky Dunk!! - pics of first show

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
did not get to TSC to buy "Today" for Masey because we had an emergency and I gave money to my mom so we could take her to the urgent doc this weekend. She's ok, but has really bad 2nd degree burns on the fingers on her left hand, but she was able to save the riding lawnmower from being blown up, so she feels like her wounds weren't in vain :rolleyes:

Masey is doing better - or appears better. She is back to eating her normal amount of feed and is back to making quite a bit of milk. Not quite back to normal on the affected side, but it's getting there I think. I massaged her 4 times Saturday and several times yesterday. I can still feel a lump on the left side, but it is getting smaller. I will get the mastitis test kit this week and will get paid Thursday so I can get the "Today" and get her treated.

Racked up about 1 acre of cut grass that we can use this winter for bedding.

It was a super, super busy weekend - the house is a disaster, but we got quite a bit done outside.

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Lord,
Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change,
The Courage to Change the Things I Can, and
The Wisdom to Know the Difference.

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
can't get on much anymore - got moved to a new team at the office and it's super, super busy. Just thought I'd say hi and tell y'all a quick story . . .

yes, I am still trying to get my son to forget he ever played COD, but this past Sunday he had his toy gun (water gun Santa bought him last Christmas) and he said "mommy pretend I'm killing the snakes while you feed the chickens." I said "ok, get your gun and let's go" I grabbed the bucket and started walking. He jumped out with his gun aimed and shouted "Die you bastards, die!" :th

I'm so glad I was in front of him because, yes, even though I had to fuse at him and tell him "bastards" was a bad word, it was funny as heck. Oh and my boss brought it to my attention that there was a story in the news a few weeks ago about a 80 year old woman repainting a rather old painting she washed and it now looks like a monkey . . . did y'all see that ?? well, my new saying is "MONKEY Jesus!!" instead of the MF word I would normally use here at the office . . .

Y'all have a great day!!

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thought I'd drop in and say hi! I'm crazy busy at work and crazy busy on the weekends. I tried drawing blood from Masey (3/4 LaMancha 1/4 Nubian) this week to send it off for her CL/CAE test but couldn't find a vein. I tried and my brother tried and neither one of us had any luck. I'll ask my sister to come over and try (she's an ex vet tech) and hopefully she'll have luck, if not I'll have to take her to the vet to have it done, which means waiting another month to get her bred.

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thank you Peace!! Have a cold (or something of the sort). Am very dizzy and head all stuffy. I'm going to go to an event tonight and hopefully all the free margaritas will kill off some of the germs :fl

Symphony

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Vickir73 said:
can't get on much anymore - got moved to a new team at the office and it's super, super busy. Just thought I'd say hi and tell y'all a quick story . . .

yes, I am still trying to get my son to forget he ever played COD, but this past Sunday he had his toy gun (water gun Santa bought him last Christmas) and he said "mommy pretend I'm killing the snakes while you feed the chickens." I said "ok, get your gun and let's go" I grabbed the bucket and started walking. He jumped out with his gun aimed and shouted "Die you bastards, die!" :th

I'm so glad I was in front of him because, yes, even though I had to fuse at him and tell him "bastards" was a bad word, it was funny as heck. Oh and my boss brought it to my attention that there was a story in the news a few weeks ago about a 80 year old woman repainting a rather old painting she washed and it now looks like a monkey . . . did y'all see that ?? well, my new saying is "MONKEY Jesus!!" instead of the MF word I would normally use here at the office . . .

Y'all have a great day!!
:gig :yuckyuck