Welcome Guests from BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothiriel

Ridin' The Range
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Come on everyone, join in! BYC withdrawal is terrible, but we have BYH to help us get through it! :D

featherz

Just born
Reaction score
I'm here too yay!! Hey, my husband wants goats so I'll have to come here eventually anyways. :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
featherz said:
I'm here too yay!! Hey, my husband wants goats so I'll have to come here eventually anyways. :)
:welcome

Goats and chickens have one major thing in common - the math! Chicken math and goat math share the same principal - multiply, multiply, multiply :lol:

Lothiriel

Ridin' The Range
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
elevan said:
featherz said:
:welcome

Goats and chickens have one major thing in common - the math! Chicken math and goat math share the same principal - multiply, multiply, multiply :lol:
:lol: So true! That's the reason my family didn't want goats. When I have my own place I plan to have La Manchas. :)

:welcome featherz! :frow

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Cool, with all the new people from BYC that are lurking, we broke a record for most people online today!

Julienkc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Stacykins said:
Cool, with all the new people from BYC that are lurking, we broke a record for most people online today!
:bun Wonder how many people will register today.

mstricer

Just born
Reaction score
I found my way over too. Have stalked a little before, didn't know I had to register. Hello everyone. We are wanting to possibly get goats and pigs.
Michele

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:welcome Michele, be careful reading on BYH, it is known to really really make you want goats and pigs. :p Glad you joined us.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:frow saying "hi" to all the other guests who are joining today. I am a BYC member and have really enjoyed BYH. Now I am addicted to both. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.