Not open for further replies.

idy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Magic Birdie said:
elevan said:
Update from the BYC FB page:

Migration Update:

The bad news: We ran into some snags, so it looks like the site will still be unavailable tonight and maybe into the morning.

The good news: We have some amazing engineers working on it, and they are so dedicated that they won't go home until the site is back up... even if that is until the wee hours of the morning.

The better news: No data has or will be lost. All your posts, PM's, pictures, etc. are going to be there waiting for you tomorrow!

We're sorry for the inconvenience... our fingers are twitching to get back on just as much as yours!
NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!! You mean I have to live without BYC any longer????
:hit

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Magic Birdie said:
Don't worry, we'll go away :p
We certainly hope that some of you have room for a BYH addiction to go with your BYC addition :D

You certainly don't have to go away ;)

2seth2

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
dont leave you are fun i have a byc and byh and i can balance both

Magic Birdie

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
2seth2 said:
dont leave you are fun i have a byc and byh and i can balance both
Yeah... I'm on 5 forums (including this) , and I don't go on two of them, so I go on three (now, at least) and I think I'm doing a good job balancing! (yay!)

ForestOwl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
elevan said:
Magic Birdie said:
Don't worry, we'll go away :p
We certainly hope that some of you have room for a BYH addiction to go with your BYC addition :D

You certainly don't have to go away ;)
For me I'm on BYC more because I have chickens and ducks, and I don't know much about cows or pigs or anything about goats so it's harder to add anything useful to those sections....
but the random ramblings, and other animal sections are fun :D :bun

~GotGoats?~

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey, just another BYCer here, I just finished registering. Im just obssesing over how much BYH and BYC are alike! almost everything pretty much. Im glad I found this site, cuz I have goats, and this site is so familiar looking I already know how to use it :bun haha I luv how they have the cow smileys like we have the chicken ones :ya

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am glad no data was or will be lost. I've seen forum moves become disasters when data that isn't backed up is completely destroyed. It sucks starting from a blank slate!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
kico's Goats said:
Hey, just another BYCer here, I just finished registering. Im just obssesing over how much BYH and BYC are alike! almost everything pretty much. Im glad I found this site, cuz I have goats, and this site is so familiar looking I already know how to use it :bun haha I luv how they have the cow smileys like we have the chicken ones :ya
:welcome

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Stacykins said:
I am glad no data was or will be lost. I've seen forum moves become disasters when data that isn't backed up is completely destroyed. It sucks starting from a blank slate!
The process was actually tested 4 times already prior to today's conversion. But the only way to move everything was to shut the site down during the final move. It'll be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.