Welcome Guests from BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gryeyes

Just born
Reaction score
Nifty said:
I know I check BYC a lot throughout the day, but I never realized how much until it is down! Kinda like you don't know how often you use electricity until the power is out and you keep switching the lights over and over. :D
Truer words were never written.

Maybe now I can stop twitching.

kathyinmo

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
gryeyes said:
Nifty said:
I know I check BYC a lot throughout the day, but I never realized how much until it is down! Kinda like you don't know how often you use electricity until the power is out and you keep switching the lights over and over. :D
Truer words were never written.

Maybe now I can stop twitching.
Hi Linda. :frow

gryeyes

Just born
Reaction score
kathyinmo said:
Wahoo! Another familiar username!! :frow I decided to stay myself on BYH, not because I have no imagination, but because I like continuity. Whatever your reason, Kathy, THANK YOU!!!

(I also registered on EasyGardens but who am I kidding? My chickens eat everything I plant.)

kathyinmo

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
gryeyes said:
kathyinmo said:
Wahoo! Another familiar username!! :frow I decided to stay myself on BYH, not because I have no imagination, but because I like continuity. Whatever your reason, Kathy, THANK YOU!!!

(I also registered on EasyGardens but who am I kidding? My chickens eat everything I plant.)
I have no imagination.... thus the name I have everywhere I go. :lol:

Nice to see you, Linda! :hugs

Kim

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have got to share this with someone, I am on BYC every day and I have my first Serama chick. It is from one of our eggs, it is so tiny. The only one so far. :weee
1775_2012-01-10_my_first_serama_hatchling_007.jpg

I do have a question, can I leave it in the incubator until the morning?
1775_2012-01-10_my_first_serama_hatchling_001.jpg

I have 4 incubators running, am I crazy or what???? :clap

1775_2012-01-10_my_first_serama_hatchling_003.jpg

I have been a member here on BYH for a while now. We have Mini appaloosa horses, Mini Donkeys, Pygmy goats, Nubian goats, potbelly pigs, 2 Zebus, Scottish Highland cattle, Miniature Herefords, 1 buffalo, draft horses and several different dogs. Let's just say I am the crazy zoo lady, but it's fun most of the time. :thumbsup

Oh and yes a ton of chickens, Seramas and Silkies. Also ducks and guineas. :celebrate

kathyinmo

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Kim said:
I have got to share this with someone, I am on BYC every day and I have my first Serama chick. It is from one of our eggs, it is so tiny. The only one so far. :weee
:woot Congratulations! :clap

Kim said:
I do have a question, can I leave it in the incubator until the morning?
Yes, it is fine to leave in the incubator.

Kim said:
I have 4 incubators running, am I crazy or what???? :clap
Yup, crazy for sure. :gig Reminds me of a friend of mine..... (*looking up at gryeyes*)

Status
Not open for further replies.