Winter Kidding Watch =) Aspen's Turn Pics Pg 59 ALL DONE

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
We're about a week away from day 150 for Butterfly if her first breeding settled...AND Miss Scarlett is really getting her udder tight!

I'm both excited and nervous for my sweet Butterfly, a very small statured doe and a FF. Not a bit worried about old Scarlett...but she's HUGE! I wonder if she's going to break her twinning history this time? I HOPE to see some moonspots on her babies, that would be major icing!

Melissa'sDreamFarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh, did I hear Ms. Scarlett's name mentioned? I love the long ears. :love Please MS. Scarlett hear my prayers. ::fl

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Single buckling out of Butterfly, and no assistance needed other than the usual FF "WTH just happened?" stuff. Photos soon :cool:

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
:rolleyes: He looks just like daddy, Chip...however is BROWN EYED. Goober. Blue eyed parents, and he has to be brown eyed. Just goes to show, you can't find a stinkin' certainty anywhere in goats!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
You need to sprinkle some estrogen in your water....another boy. :ep

Ah well, congrats on the healthy babies / easy birth.

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
You need to sprinkle some estrogen in your water....another boy. :ep
I'm at 56% bucks so far, so not really that bad. Just, most of my AGS babies have been bucks :/ but I'm happy with all my keeper does so far LOL.

Here he is - Helmstead Minis C Cremoso. Hard to see, but he's very pale cream with white.
butterflybuck001.jpg

butterflybuck005.jpg

butterflybuck004.jpg