Winter Kidding Watch =) Aspen's Turn Pics Pg 59 ALL DONE

Our7Wonders

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Uh oh. Sorry to hear she's having problems. Hoping she recovers quickly. She produced a very sweet little goatie! Sending congratulations and positive healing vibes. :fl

Horsefly

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Aw I hope Butterfly gets better quickly. Cute cute little baby goat though. Your pictures are good too, what kind of camera did you use? The pictures I take in the barn always come out fuzzy or with a funny color.

Zanzabeez

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I just read through the whole kidding thread and I have to say a HUGE CONGRATS on so many gorgeous kids! They are beautiful and I see a lot I would have loved to bring home. ;)

I especially LOVE that little black and white moonspotted NeYo doeling out of Java. Also Snips blue eyed black and white doeling. :drool :love

Poor Butterfly! My fingers are crossed and I am sending prayers for Butterfly's prolapse. I hope you were able to get everything reduced and that she keeps it all in. (((hugs))).

Tracy

WGF

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Im hoping butterfly is doing better. Love her kid he is gorgeous.

julieq

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
themrslove said:
ME TOO! The flashy is nice, but solid colored ones are just so clean and elegant looking, IMHO. :love
We just did a small group buy of does, including one nondescript solid brown doe for her bloodlines only, sight unseen. She was discounted I'm fairly certain due to her lack of flash. She's SO correct! Hopefully she'll provide lots of plain brown kids for us to keep in the future.

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
I checked on her on the way to the bus stop this morning and it is reducing, she appears more comfortable. Better living through chemicals...my poor baby.

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
I sure hope it stays in. Are we talking prolapsed uterus? Those are horrible. Did you take care of it yourself or have the vet come out?