Duck Lover
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Alexis rolled her eyes "Well lets get on with it!"
A howl could be heard not far away.
'About time" She muttered
The howl was not rieke. For she was behind alexis. She growled deeply. She snarled "who are you and why are you in my territory" she growled

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
A howl could be heard not far away.
The howl was not rieke. For she was behind alexis. She growled deeply. She snarled "who are you and why are you in my territory" she growled
Alexis turned to face her "My name is Alexis, and I stumbled upon your territory during an evening stroll"

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Alexis turned to face her "My name is Alexis, and I stumbled upon your territory during an evening stroll"
"do you wish to join or die?" she growled

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"Oooh, tough question" She said with a sarcastic frown "Is there a third option?"

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
"Oooh, tough question" She said with a sarcastic frown "Is there a third option?"
She snarled. She bared her sharp teeth. She pinned her to the ground "I said do you wish to join or die?"