A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s good yo hear from you. Sounds like June could have just not shown up with everyone being sick. Another move, not fun but you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope with the new location that your DH can come home, if not when off duty, at least a few times a week. I hope all the kids and you are well and feeling better when y’all move.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is true lol 😂 what is funnier is June 9 when it all started was my husband and mine 12 the anniversary lol . One the coming home weekly I hope hopefully it's not the 4 days a month nonsense again. I told dh if that's the case the kids and I and the RV will be going to the beach lol and other destination spots to distract us until he is back home lol . I will be going fishing lol

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey all, currently Making a late breakfast got back from a week beach trip and everyone is worn out lol. Working towards getting everything ready for this week and planning out the meals for this month. Need to start packing we moving to a different house on Oct 1. Bigger house and bigger yard so can have a garden and maybe chickens again. Maybe even a couple goats it's 1-1.5 acres. Either way I happy just to be able to actually plant in the ground again. The house is 5 bedroom and 2.5 baths. It has a fire place and best part actually bath tubs currently we just have walk in showers.anyways excited for the change. Just not excited for the packing potion lol. Also homeschool during this process lol.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah considering we are going from 1350 sqr. foot home with a small back yard and no tree and no privacy (right behind the house is a golf course t off)to a 2560 sqr. Foot home with a acre or more yard with a awesome fence 8 ft chain link with a concrete base (current fence can't even keep in my toddlers) and tons of oak trees and no close neighbors (no houses in sight) it going to be amazing.