Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm soooo sad for you. Let me shed the tears, as you soldier on, esp in front of the girls. :hit

I had my Grand girl over here today. She has never ironed, DD doesn't own a board or iron. So I ironed her 95% cotton High School Graduation dress for her. She was amazed at how the wrinkles came out!! Saturday is her day at 18 yrs old. On to college in Portland OR in August.

Hahaha! An iron is a new invention! AMAZING!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That parasite is about as bad as it gets. I'm terribly sorry you are going throught his.

Thanks Mike. I’ve never seen anything like this before. But I’ve never seen rains like this before either. Neighbors that have lived here all their lives say these rains are unprecedented. The main topic has been the condition of the roads, which are at their worst. Parasite conditions are terrible. I’ll keep fighting and when the dust settles (if I ever see dust again LOL) I’ll see what I’ve got left and go from there.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I’ve never seen anything like this before. But I’ve never seen rains like this before either. Neighbors that have lived here all their lives say these rains are unprecedented. The main topic has been the condition of the roads, which are at their worst. Parasite conditions are terrible. I’ll keep fighting and when the dust settles (if I ever see dust again LOL) I’ll see what I’ve got left and go from there.
Dust will be back when El Nino leaves, just hang on the system is dissipating as summer moves in.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The girls are glued to The Incredible Dr Pol a Veternarian show. They avidly watched him pull a calf, then put arm length gloves on to palpate cows, peel off poopy gloves, while eating their cereal. Then it was mites on a hedgehop, followed by castration on a guinea pig.
“What are testicles?”
Boy parts.
They love this show! They never say EEEWW over anything.