Blessedfarmgirl's Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I searched out smaller businesses to find what I needed, plus Atwoods was coming to town. TSC had always been my favorite store, but I refused to give my money to a company whose core values were so screwed up. I was in TSC enough that I was greeted by name when I walked in. There are good people who work there, the company just went off the rails. I will start shopping there again but I don’t feel loyal to their brand anymore. TSC will be more of a last place I shop because I can’t find it anywhere else.

Where did y’all purchase the reels you use on your electric fence and what brand are they? I’m starting to look into this…..

blessedfarmgirl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We purchased them from Kencove. I'll try to get all the links to you later to the stuff we use. Most of the electric fence supplies we got were recommended by Greg Judy.

Last edited:

blessedfarmgirl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Reels

Step in posts (these are 3 times the cost of most posts you find at farm stores, but 100% worth it. Most other posts break literally within a few weeks because they are way too brittle. These posts last 10 or more years, according to Greg Judy. We have used them for 2 years and haven't had a single one break.)

Polybraid

Powerpost (we hook the reels on this)