Callie Pups!New homes & Teaching Moments

Do you think DNA will show any Toli/Pyr crosses?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FarmersDigest

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So can't wait for pics! :weee Sure wish you lived closer. How many are you guessing? Are you hoping for boys or girls? Or does it really matter? How much do you charge for a pup? Sorry for all the questions. Can't wait though. I hope that all are healthy and all turns out great! :fl

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter the sex. I prefer small litters and that is why we generally do not just leave them together but pen breed 1 mating. This was a different situation though. I work with and train so that is difficult with large litters. All pups stay minimum of 12 weeks. We like 16weeks, but our dogs are very large and are 100 lbs at 6 months, so by 16 weeks they can be anywhere from 50-75 lbs this plays into shipping fees as well as manageability for new owners.

Price depends on evaluation, 12 weeks pup or started pup, trained etc.

Yes healthy pups are always the goal! Thank you.

@babsbag will be having a litter in January.
She is in Northern California.

FarmersDigest

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter the sex. I prefer small litters and that is why we generally do not just leave them together but pen breed 1 mating. This was a different situation though. I work with and train so that is difficult with large litters. All pups stay minimum of 12 weeks. We like 16weeks, but our dogs are very large and are 100 lbs at 6 months, so by 16 weeks they can be anywhere from 50-75 lbs this plays into shipping fees as well as manageability for new owners.

Wow, I can understand why you would want smaller litters! Yeah, that's a big pup. How long does it take you to train, and what all are you training? Your welcome! Thank you for answering.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score

I'm confident that we are getting two excellent pups in Feb. Howsomever, I sure wish I could have gotten a couple of your puppies, Southern! I know that yours will all be top notch, and have the extra added bonus of professional training, that most pups don't come with. I'm praying for safe delivery, of healthy puppies, and for Callie's litter to be the ideal size.