Callie Pups!New homes & Teaching Moments

Do you think DNA will show any Toli/Pyr crosses?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I say 7 born on the 3rd.... because that would have been my grandpa's 130th birthday. I'll take the puppy that no one wants (like there's going to be one of those....) Who cares about the new year countdown. Puppy countdowns are much more fun!

FarmersDigest

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
This is just too cute! What a good momma, that's great she likes you feeling her tummy! I sure hope your kiddo starts feeling better! Thank you for the pic, she is a beautiful dog. I think it's great she gets to be on the furniture. :D =D

FarmersDigest

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
My guess is 10! We'll need a pup and I would love to have one of your dogs! :love We would be new to this breed, so can't go wrong with one of yours! :D =D Joking aside, I hope all goes well and you have happy healthy puppies.

goats&moregoats

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I vote 12 pups and on the 2nd because I would want to share a birthday with my fabulous new LGD :lol:, especially one from your farm. You can decide not only which is best, but also what sex I get:love.

:pop:caf:pop:caf will be waiting for all those wonderful pics.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Honestly I do have myself in a pickle!
All pups are raised in the front 2 fields... this way they are raised with poultry from the start and hot wire and baby goats and geese.
I also can see them pretty much at all times, interact, monitor etc.

Callie is a KIKO girl.... loves her kikos. She disregards the Nigies. LOL
Badger loves his small goats and absolutely will never leave their side. Amy will go anywhere. So I also have the 3, 8 month old pups up front.:\ One pup is going to a friends farm as they need to borrow a dog. They have one of our pups from the last litter and another pyr. They need to borrow a "ready" dog for their new buck field. They are getting a Callie/D pup too but these pups are a ways out. They are probably one of two people I would ever let "borrow" a dog. We have D and Callie willed to them if something should happen to us.

May need to put up another fence on the back far side of the property to raise these pups. UGH. They will be deep in the woods and no poultry so I am just pondering all my options.

Years ago we came up with our farm name from getting ourselves behind a situation and had to "wing' it" I guess we will be "wingin' it" again.

I am a planner... this is not how I like to do things.
I think God has a sense of humor and likes to see me challenged. :D

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Southern by choice I think I can help you out. You see.....we bought this 8 acres and will have lots of room for them......we could even meet you half way in order to avoid the horrors of shipping. We would be more than glad to take them off your hands and let them have plenty of room. :lol:

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can feel at least 5 in there. :)

It is amazing how they know they are off duty... she is lounging everywhere. Had ham and eggs for breakfast this morning. Is content as can be. In 3 weeks after she whelps and pups start the weaning process we won't even be able to keep her in. She will be egging to get out! I guess I can enjoy it while it lasts.