Canesisters 2023 journal - turning my Disasters into Delights

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had planned to ask if I could take a long lunch for the rest of the week. It's about 20mins one way. But AS I was dialing his number a text came through - he called a safety meeting :mad:
We are required to attend, are given lunch on the clock.. but that means that no one gets a 'lunch break'.
Poor baby has to make it to about 5...
I'm praying hard that she'll be ok.
Perhaps she is sleeping

When I was telling the shelter that I was concerned about my occasional long hours, she laughed and said that EVERYONE works & the dogs adjust. She said that it's all she can do to not make snarky comments sometimes when her own dogs are at home while she is doing intake on dogs being surrendered because the owners have to work...

... I wonder if a couple of Benadryl might be useful in the mornings for a week or so? I have some liquid somewhere...

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah - probably watching TV - hope she knows to just paw the remote to change channels!
Had a thought last night about "locking her in a room" --- Why not just exclude areas you don't want her? LOL like I close closet doors when we have pups -- closets are sooo full of "toys" -- rooms can be the same way.
Looking forward to checking in later today. :)

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah - probably watching TV - hope she knows to just paw the remote to change channels!
Had a thought last night about "locking her in a room" --- Why not just exclude areas you don't want her? LOL like I close closet doors when we have pups -- closets are sooo full of "toys" -- rooms can be the same way.
Looking forward to checking in later today
It's one of those very open floor plans. The only doors I CAN close are bedrooms, bathrooms, & utility room.
I've got about 10 more mins and then I can JET OUTTA HERE!

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
20230627_164845.jpg

WHO THE BESTEST GURL? WHO IS THE BESTEST GOODEST GURL????