Canesisters 2024 journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not a thing wrong asking the hay guy how the heifer is.... if he took her to butcher, well that is life... But probably she is just out there munching away on grass and getting pregnant....
Phrase it with something like... "hey, hope Blossom, my escape artist heifer hasn't caused you any problems since you got her....???? Eva was a little lonely for a few days but she has gotten over it..." Haven't we been getting alot of moisture for the month of July???? If she is being a witch, I am sure he will tell you... if he skirts the issue, then maybe she is in his freezer.... if she is just out there being a cow... then great...

Hope your sister has a nice relaxing and restful visit... and gets her "batteries recharged"... You are a great sister for offering and having her come...

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Put it on your calendar, 3rd Sat in Sept.... Joel Gilman's poultry swap.... would love to meet in person... and I might help you out and relieve you of some of the "chicken math"..... if you want to get rid of some... @Mini Horses comes and we make a day of it... by 1 or 2 we are whipped... and seen enough... walked ENOUGH....
I know your schedule changes around some... trying to give you a heads up....

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Put it on your calendar, 3rd Sat in Sept.... Joel Gilman's poultry swap.... would love to meet in person... and I might help you out and relieve you of some of the "chicken math"..... if you want to get rid of some... @Mini Horses comes and we make a day of it... by 1 or 2 we are whipped... and seen enough... walked ENOUGH....
Oh no... I work that weekend & benefits don't kick in until Oct 1. 😥
I've wanted to meet up with yall for the last few Gilmanor swaps.
We'll get there eventually. By the time the spring one comes around I'll have the option to schedule a vaca day!

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sooo.... guess what!?
Turns out that they just created a new night crew... and I've been assigned to it - starting next Sun.!
There are a ton of good & bad things tangled up in that. 🫤
But one good thing is that my rotation changes, and I'll be off that weekend after all. 😃

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sooo.... guess what!?
Turns out that they just created a new night crew... and I've been assigned to it - starting next Sun.!
There are a ton of good & bad things tangled up in that. 🫤
But one good thing is that my rotation changes, and I'll be off that weekend after all. 😃
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:weee:weee:weee:weee:yesss::yesss::highfive::highfive::bunny:bunny:jumpy:jumpy:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup