Canesisters 2024 journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
How do you do on the days she’s not there? Maybe your inability comes because she is a bully and in the back of your mind, you know nothing is going to be good enough for her. Do you feel comfortable on the days she is not there? Do the other 2 people treat you kindly and help you?

Maybe it’s time to start planning her retirement party.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
How do you do on the days she’s not there? Maybe your inability comes because she is a bully and in the back of your mind, you know nothing is going to be good enough for her. Do you feel comfortable on the days she is not there? Do the other 2 people treat you kindly and help you?

Maybe it’s time to start planning her retirement party.
When she's not there I'm much more comfortable, but I second guess myself Constantly... and that is causing me to keep making stupid mistakes.

I got a text this morning that she is sick & will be out for at least 3 days. I will be doing my absolute best to try & have 100% correct work when she gets back....
'Oddly', everyone else (including her) make mistakes & its "oh well, just fix it"... but let me enter a date off or round a price per gallon price in the hundredth place instead of the thousandth and its a big discussion of why I've GOT to 'get this right'.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
'Oddly', everyone else (including her) make mistakes & its "oh well, just fix it"... but let me enter a date off or round a price per gallon price in the hundredth place instead of the thousandth and its a big discussion of why I've GOT to 'get this right'.
I wonder if she is trying harder to get you trained knowing she is retiring. The pressure is making you more nervus and stressed. Try to relax and see how you do during the 3 days she is gone.