CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a feeling it will be a loooong nite....she is missing her familiarity and she has been outside with momma, but now is inside and no momma or siblings. The breeder did give us a blanket that he rubbed on momma before the DD3 picked her up, so that helps and we had a wind-up travel clock that is tucked inside the blanket....just something I have always done to simulate the sound of a heartbeat.....:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Made the trip and picked up Gabbie....View attachment 41026 ...this was after she settled down a bit....and this was about a half mile from the house....View attachment 41027 ...and this one is in her area getting a bite to eat and some water....View attachment 41028 ....anx then she had to go and play in the leaves...View attachment 41029 ...it didn't take all the animals long before they all noticed there was something New running around.....:)
DW, DDs 1 & 2 say CUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEE!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today has been spent with learning her name, NO, and constant trips to potty....outside.....:D
She has started responding to her name, so that is going pretty good. She is a very active talker, so the name Gabbie certainly fits very well. We got all of about 2hrs of sleep last night, but it was expected...but, the trips outside in 20° weather was not fun at all, tho she does take care of business rather quickly....so Thankful for that....:lol:....she has spent more time today sniffing around and registering the smells around her. I do believe that @Mike CHS is right in drawing attention to her paw size.... IMAG2866.jpg
I should have gotten pics of her mom and dad, but didn't....they are both on the larger side of the breed, so she should be a fairly large dog herself. I went to town today and got her some toys to bite and chew on, so we can teach her No, when it comes to hands and clothing. I also picked up a small bag of chicken jerky for her to gnaw on....and they seem like a really big hit, but I know to limit such and get her balanced food....IMAG2871.jpg ...this is her having a half a piece....:)