CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Oh man... like Mike said, you might as well just give that up as a lost cause... Dogs love the chicken poop and even goat poop seems to be a delicacy... Maybe that just to LGDs, not sure. Glad to hear she and you are doing so well. Can't imagine being without a dog. Glad you've finally got yours! :weee Sure wish Bruce could have kept his. They just make life more enjoyable.:love

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feed her 3 times a day, because smaller amounts on her system means less runs
I found out when dealing with my injured dog, that a GOOD quality canned dog food will firm those terds up nicely, and so will a little canned pumpkin (not the spiced--just plain canned pumpkin like you use for pumpkin pie) on top of their other food.
I fed canned chunked (not ground) lamb/rice canned food and it worked wonders with his poop, but not sure how it would do with a younger dog..

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
@frustratedearthmother I was out feeding the goats today and thought of ya and snapped a pic for your enjoyment, since you don't get to see it very much..... IMAG2989.jpg ....Star has her fuzzies for the coming colder temps.....:)