Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Weather Report from Hurricane Hilary/Tropical Storm Battered San Diego County
area reporter:
"We are reporting here in San Diego where Hurricane Hilary has dumped rain all over the county.
Residents have been told to stay off the roads, don't go outside of your house unless you absolutely have to.
As you can see there is standing water on the road, this will cause many accidents.................."
IMG_0057.jpeg

Weather Report from a normal person:
"As you can see it's rained some. We've got just over a quarter of an inch of rain in the last 10 hours.
There are puddles all about, fun time for the kiddos to splash about."

IMG_0059.jpeg

(same shot as above, different perspective).
:hide :lol: :lol: :barnie:lol:

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good Morning all! Catching up on the "news" here as I wake up but I do have a "fully loaded" cup of "jet fuel" (as FH calls it- Espresso coffee) sitting right next to my left arm.

It depends on how they were raised!!!!!!! I have 2 Pit X's, 1 Bully Pit, 1 Beagle and 1 Great Dane/Cane Corso mix and they will ALL greet you at the door or in the yard but they have never NEVER gone after no one and when I say GREET YOU I mean they will come up to you sniff you then want you to pet them while they give you kisses. I hate :rant:somad:duc how they have a bad rep seeing how way back when they were considered "the Nanny Dog" because of their temperament, loyalty and loving kindness.
When a dog breed gets popular in the US it is likely to be ruined. It has happened with working breeds, companion breeds and hunting breeds.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was up at 6:30 this morning and already the temperature was 79° out. I didn’t know what the temperature was when we went to church, but when we got home (at 11:30, with the heat index, it already felt like 112°! o_O Now, at 12:15, it feels like 114° :somad
At 7:00 PM, the heat index showed at 121°F. :th

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Coffee is ready.
Thank you @Baymule I'm going to need as much coffee as I can get to get me through today still trying to recover and put my house back in order from Sat. We're doing another BBQ on Sept 3rd, the last one for this year (HOPEFULLY).
a0dcc1eefa13836155955d129d93a3e7ede0d17f.gif

Hope everyone has a good day!