Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
the-happiness-thursday.webp

All you need for your Thursday morning cup of coffee is right next to the coffee pot which is all set for y'all to make that cup. If you don't want coffee then just use it for the hot water for tea or hot chocolate.
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Going to make monkey bread for breakfast. Little girls don’t know what it is.

3 cans of canned biscuits cut in 3 pieces
A stick of butter, melted
Teaspoon of cinnamon, or more
Half cup brown sugar, or more

Mix cinnamon and brown sugar in the butter.
Mix the biscuit pieces in it until we’ll coated
Put in a tube pan, bake at 350 until done.
Put a plate on top it the tube pan, flip it over immediately while still hot or else it won’t come out.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heading to town. 4 hrs of driving. Gonna be hard for Fen as he won’t have time to play before he has to lay quietly. I miss my Heathen more than I can say. I could always count on him, even as a puppy.
Fen tasks really well but struggles with public access. He just has so much energy! He wants to be a good boy but Heath is an impossible act to follow. Lord, heal my heart…

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Going to make monkey bread for breakfast. Little girls don’t know what it is.

3 cans of canned biscuits cut in 3 pieces
A stick of butter, melted
Teaspoon of cinnamon, or more
Half cup brown sugar, or more

Mix cinnamon and brown sugar in the butter.
Mix the biscuit pieces in it until we’ll coated
Put in a tube pan, bake at 350 until done.
Put a plate on top it the tube pan, flip it over immediately while still hot or else it won’t come out.
I'll be right over! :drool ( and I really like the "Or more" part of the recipe!)

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's still too early for me to go to bed but holy cow I'm tired but at least the severe T-Storm with HAIL has ended even though it's suppose to rain off and on for a couple more hours. Well for some reason I'm not allowed to attach a file now (probably something to do with my internet service, always acts up just before the bill is due).