Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
057a1de18be90e87ea53e3040e2f4e50.jpg

GOOD MORNING!!!! Rise and shine IT'S COFFEE TIME!!! It's 67 out so perfect time to enjoy the patio and gather your thoughts as you wake up while hearing chirping and birds singing their morning songs.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had the threats last evening but no more rains came with the rest of the winds etc. That's fine! I am blessed to not need rain...I'm green and growing this year. 👍

Took a friend for groceries earlier. Hot tea since I didn't get up early enough to make coffee. 😔. Pot working now....then, off to visit & look at goat auction. Probably be there an hr, then back home. Not looking to buy anything, just a viewer. 🤣

Then tractor time, I hope. Need to move goats to another pasture, simply to help eat it down! They have plenty where they are but -- like I said, ample rains!! Heavy grass!

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
As usual, Fen woke up too soon. I did great yesterday for. being a “day after” but 2 town days in a row did me in. Laying here hoping TheMan takes pity on me and brings me coffee :drool
Tomorrow I start canning tomatoes. I can decide today if I want to make sauce or just can. Anyone got a good marinara recipe? Tired of paying for RAOs

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Afternoon all. Working on chores, budgeting bills ECT, kids are unhappy with me I decided that we doing school this week as they didn't keep up their end of our deal. They and I agreed to take time off till after baby if they would read one book at least a day and they would do some research on something each day, and keep their chores done as they haven't been doing that back to school we go. Probably take a day or two off once baby gets here if they are lucky.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, went to auction. Bought 2 hav-a-hart traps. It began to rain 🤷🥴 so, stopped outside stuff, began bird, rabbit, etc, planning back out, after rain. 👍. Then that rain became a downpour so strong you couldn't hear auctioneer over loudspeakers. You couldn't "see" through the rain....yeah monsoon!👎 Auction proceeded thru and, I finally pd and left during a surprising drizzle. Good thing because downpours again (!!!) -- traffic was moving about 25 in 60 mph zones...flashers going, several pulled off. I'm thinking this storm needs to be in TX!!! 😱

Already saw it was at 2.75" as I came in, still raining after. This has stopped any planned tractor work, probably for a couple days 🥹😵‍💫😖

Another thing...I wanted to stay & just catch prices, especially for an awesome Katahdin ram, I'd guess 275#, colored, tame. Like, I'd have bought him! And I don't have sheep! But wow...I so admired him! Mirrored spotting on reverse side.
IMG_20230909_122622311.jpg

Last edited:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, went to auction. Bought 2 hav-a-hart traps. It began to rain 🤷🥴 so, stopped outside stuff, began bird, rabbit, etc, planning back out, after rain. 👍. Then that rain became a downpour so strong you couldn't hear auctioneer over loudspeakers. You couldn't "see" through the rain....yeah monsoon!👎 Auction proceeded thru and, I finally pd and left during a surprising drizzle. Good thing because downpours again (!!!) -- traffic was moving about 25 in 60 mph zones...flashers going, several pulled off. I'm thinking this storm needs to be in TX!!! 😱

Already saw it was at 2.75" as I came in, still raining after. This has stopped any planned tractor work, probably for a couple days 🥹😵‍💫😖

Another thing...I wanted to stay & just catch prices, especially for an awesome katahdin ram, I'd guess 275#, colored, tame. Like, I'd have bought him! And I don't have sheep! But wow...I so admired him! Mirrored spotting on reverse side.
View attachment 101388
That breed of sheep... doesn't look sheep- like to me... so funny.

Just not what I am used to seeing.