Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule That's not as nice a visual as when my neighbor bales hay across the street.😂

Cooling off a little this week, real hot to fairly warm 👍 plus no rain again until Wed ish....I'm gonna go get a can of diesel so I will be able to mow all afternoon, then rake off before rains. I'm scheduling my job work that rain day.

Finishing this second cup -- first while driving DS to an apptmt -- then out for the day. 😁

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
morning-coffee-cute-smiling-face-cookies-good-monday-do-not-forget-to-smile-cup-black-raw-beans-text-greeting-170183636.jpg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just because I have these bushes all over the farm & it makes good bug deterrent....beauty berry. It used to be what southern farmers used for their plow horses & selves. Enjoy.

I have pulled leaves, crushed & rubbed on myself when in the field. It works.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I just watched a logging truck arrive on the property beside and behind me. All lit up, it’s getting loaded in the dark, by a big spot light. I can see their working area from my back porch now, the trees are down.
Sounds like today's entertainment for you.
Mine today is they are replanting the avo grove on our east side, entertainment sort of ;)

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another 8 batteries/ ~2 hours of weed whacking done this morning. :) , damn it's looking good out there. Back in things are warming up some but there's cloud cover. Time for some iced coffee and maybe lunch a wee bit early. I usually don't check in here until I'm done with my morning stuff outside. By that time you all are thinking dinner :lol:

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spent the morning looking for three awol LGDs. I imagined a landscape painting of a sunny pasture, sheep grazing peacefully, a shepherd striding purposefully and LGDs lounging out of sight under a tree trading side eyes. “Think she’ll look by the spring?”
“Nah she’s been up there already.”
“Let her keep looking she had a big breakfast.” “Ha ha ha ha!”

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
And to keep things interesting each hidden dog would throw out a couple of barks. Found Caddo and Crockett back with the flock. Smitty was sauntering back up the hill still barking occasionally. I need to learn not to panic, they probably haven’t gone far. Saw a bald eagle when I was out 🤗 yay!

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
And to keep things interesting each hidden dog would throw out a couple of barks. Found Caddo and Crockett back with the flock. Smitty was sauntering back up the hill still barking occasionally. I need to learn not to panic, they probably haven’t gone far. Saw a bald eagle when I was out 🤗 yay!
That bald Eagle will carry off lambs.
BAD DOGS! Giving your momma a heart attack (almost) like that!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got a few hours of tractor time today. And 5 weaners caught and wormed...in case. Three had cleverly crawled into a shaded fenced area that "caught" themselves with only one way out 🤣. I took that opportunity to get my job done!! 👍 the other 2 were easy in your lap types. Yeah, I cheated. 😁 Plus 3 does who still had nursing babes. I was on a roll. Feels good to cross off the list. Weather was good!