Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Coffee-Friendship-Quote-with-Good-Morning.jpg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up too early. 😐 Had hot tea an hour ago. Coffee just finished brewing -- I'll need a travel mug full to carry to work later. Waiting for some daylight to go milk. Short daylight hours is the pitts. Not productive, plus it's annoying.

Seeing reports that we should expect colder, snowier weather for coming winter. Do not need that! I haven't had more than a flurry of snow for last 4 years. That was fine with me 😊. Just not wanting to trudge snow. What happens, happens 🤐

Better get ready for chores, then off to work. May rain later -- hope not -- but, seems it's a for sure thing wed. So, scheduled my jobs Tue-Thur. 👍 Looks like we'll have clear skies and cooler temps for the Gilmanor swap meet Sat. 🥰 nice going!

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Seeing reports that we should expect colder, snowier weather for coming winter.
:D:celebrate:bow:weee:yesss::wootYes, I and FH are excited about that kind of news seeing how he only went out one time last "snow season". He gets regular pay (hourly wage) any other time of year but during the Winter and if he has to go out for snow, ice, slush, freezing rain to brine, sand or plow it's even better pay/hour.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I did my usual 2:30 wake up, then slept till 7:00. I’m sitting out on the porch, it’s cool and nice. 2 loaded logging trucks just left out, Buford chases them down the fence line. What fun! Everyone is predicting a hard winter here too. Just what I don’t need.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
:D:celebrate:bow:weee:yesss::wootYes, I and FH are excited about that kind of news seeing how he only went out one time last "snow season". He gets regular pay (hourly wage) any other time of year but during the Winter and if he has to go out for snow, ice, slush, freezing rain to brine, sand or plow it's even better pay/hour.
I’m glad someone is excited about it! LOL Anyone with animals to care for isn’t too excited.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good mornin all. I don't mind some winter, I just hope it's not like last year and hard killing freezes 60 days early. It warmed back up into the 70's with enough daylight hours to grow some grass. It was already dead though.

A cool morning here and I think it was showing several cool days from here to the east coast coming. We got a little more rain last night .4". I'd say that brings the monthly total to over 1." but I don't remember if the other 1/2 was in Sept or Aug???. I'll take any and all we get.
Hoping this cool weather and rain brings the dandelions and clover back up and flowering. Right now we just have Sun flowers up. I haven't seen any honey bee's on them, just bumblebee's and butterflies.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mother Hen I don't mind FH getting extra hrs, extra pay --- just go north, not my way 🤣🤣 they can have my share of ANY SNOW. Hauling hay, bedding, hoses for water thru inches of snow + extra electric for heated tubs --- that's way harder than taking dogs out to potty! 😁🥴🤨🥶🥶

Go NORTH.....all ya want! 😁😁👍...just go north.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Reheating the cold coffee I didn’t get to drink yet. I had to go take care of rabids and chicks. The flies are horrendous. I cleaned rabid pans every morning so there wouldn’t be flies but TheMan had put pieces of wood under growout cage so I can’t rake and it’s like a Hitchcock movie. FINALLY he removed them for me today :yesss:
One of the chicks went wrong way into dilapidated shed. Fenny was trying to carefully pick her up and move her to the garden with the rest. Rules, you know. He’s such a funny dog! 😂
Randy finally helped him as he couldn’t hold onto her and still be gentle. She was slobbery but unharmed. Hard to believe he drew blood from us taking treats but is so careful with them. ❤️

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
cup-of-coffee-with-fresh-croissant-and-good-morning-massage-on-wooden-table-top-view-2GA3P45.jpg

72f692c2d9d1d7c14e68741ce51879c7.jpg

Whatever you want for your GET MY BRAIN ACTIVITATED is right next to the coffee pot or in one of the fridges so help yourselves and let's gather on the patio in the 66 temp.
Here in a few need to get FH dinner going in the crockpot seeing how he's going to be home later this afternoon because him and his crew did a 4 day job in 2 DAYS so the big boss is really really happy with them at the moment and YES IT WAS DONE CORRECTLY!!!