Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol well we currently finishing 4th grade we be going to 5th grade, we homeschool all year and take off a week here and there when we get a wild hair. I also teach 2ng grade he be moving to third shortly, I teach a kindergarten who going to 1st grade soon as well and a prek who moves to kindergarten soon. Then I have one who isn't doing school yet but will next year and of course the baby. Honestly we use rod and staff for English and math then use a history curriculum and a different science curriculum. The English and math are according to grade and history and science is a group thing. Granted they also do their own research and go and look into things they each enjoy. My oldest is currently very interested in paleontology, my 7 year old is very much into engineering. The 5 year old is currently into anything and everything same with the 3 year old. We generally all sit at the kitchen table and I tend to have all the teacher guides in front of me and I go through the lesson with them and they go so the work and ask for help when needed. The two youngers only do school right next to me as the need constant instructions. I say this when you first start it's the hardest but once everyone finds the rhythm and stays on track it's a lot easier.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
3rd say of hurtin’. Gotta drive him to Dr tomorrow so hoping it lets up a bit.
Got all chickens outside then TheMan told me he saw a hawk so Fen and I rounded them all back up and penned them in coop and run for next 2 days.
Mister is enjoying picking up the few fallen apples he can find. He looks so good for being almost 29!

IMG_5776.jpeg

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
339853-Woot-Woot-Got-My-Coffee-Happy-Wednesday-Everyone-.jpg

IT's all by the coffee pot which is ready to brew cups or make glasses of HOMEMADE Iced Coffee or just plain hot water for tea.
Last night for dinner FH and I had dry rubbed GRILLED pork chops with STEAMED Asparagus and baby carrots. Tonight's dinner is going to be beef kielbasa which I will cut into thin rounds and get golden brown then mix with ANGEL HAIR pasta (just trying to use up the little bit of pasta in the pantry), broccoli florets and white cheese sauce.