Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Drizzle and 65 degrees here. Hubbs wants company this weekend :(. I’m just not a fan of this particular buddy. Bored bachelor with time and money on his hands. Also a work client which could spell trouble if Hubbs had to repossess. I feel that way about all his work “friends”. We’ve gotten together at restaurants or events in the past and I wish it would stay that way. Sorry for the whine:hide
Just a grumpy no fun allowed wife.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so DONE with work. More meetings about the meeting to discover why the valve broke. I don't know how to be clearer than the $&#%@%@ engineering firm that built the plant should all be in jail or SHOT. The valves are NOT designed for the service AND the piping is putting extra stress on valve. SUPRISE! The engineering firm didn't do the stress and strain calculations. And the new "project engineer" is an IDIOT who can't engineer a hole in the ground without hitting piping.
It’s so clear and plain to you. It’s like looking through glasses with mud on the lens to them. Oh! How many of the idiots are men?
No offense guys, y’all have common sense, she’s talking about brilliant educated engineers that don’t have sense enough to pour dog piss out of a boot.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule He put water lines for safety showers in the ground but forgot to update the underground drawing on where they went. Then his NEXT project involved pouring a slab with 5ft deep beams right across the same area. Did I mention these projects were within a year maybe even 6 months of each other. :he

Last edited:

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
145150fc834b887cf54c96793deb5567.jpg

It's all by the coffee pot except for the liquid Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer that's in the fridge so brew a cup or glass of Iced Coffee.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having usual morning coffee. Decent temps but overcast, complements of rains from GA, north into NC. They say we'll get wet tomorrow -- Well....9am apptmt & 1:00 auction will be wet. Hmm, last auction was rain, too. 🤷 Mostly inside. I'll take my umbrella 🤣

Guess I'd better see what needs to be done -- before the rains tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm a blank page. Still feel sleepy. Hope coffee gets me awake!! :old it's damp & chilly out this morning.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Mini Horses it maybe just cloudy but I ain't taking no chance of hanging my pouting 18 month old puppy's (Savage) favorite blankie outside then it raining so he won't have it later. I swear my dogs (YES ALL 5) of them act worse than a human kid when something of theirs has to be washed and dried.
247 Days to go before the BIG day and speaking of BIG DAY 1 of my Bridesmaids and 1 of the Groomsmen just got engaged over last weekend. I'm so happy for them but sad for her at the same time seeing how her father is being a royal A**&**e about it even went as far telling them he doesn't want anything to do with the wedding nor is he going to be there for the wedding.

Last edited: