Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Road is fixed. Used a bigger culvert and added a little sister we already had. The fix guy showed up on time, did a thorough job and killed three big water moccasins (or moccasins -not sure neither is spell check). So great service took the sting out of the bill. Today is about cleaning out clogged fences, painting the henhouse and winterizing here and there. Beautiful day here.
Edit-As far as I can tell we got 7 inches of rain between 1:50a and 2:45a. “What’s it like outside?” “Water.”

Last edited:

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Road is fixed. Used a bigger culvert and added a little sister we already had. The fix guy showed up on time, did a thorough job and killed three big water moccasins (or moccasins -not sure neither is spell check). So great service took the sting out of the bill. Today is about cleaning out clogged fences, painting the henhouse and winterizing here and there. Beautiful day here.
Edit-As far as I can tell we got 7 inches of rain between 1:50a and 2:45a. “What’s it like outside?” “Water.”
YIKES on the snakes - glad they were well taken care of 😉 .

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was about to head out but will wait a few - a bevy of California Quail are just outside the house - they are very shy but so stinkin' cute with their Dr Seuss deely-bopper on top of their head.
IMG_0714.jpg

56-75 today 59 now.
Coffee and oatmeal (w/ cinnamon sugar on top :) ) done, it's barn chore day, stalls, waterers, etc. maybe some weed whacking too. I'll wrap my brain around a spin trim chute, been stewing on it for awhile. Still stewing.
Have a great one.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
morning all just finishing up cooking breakfast while i nurse baby girl. going to try to get my to do list done. thinking about ways i can garden here thinking buckets or large pots because if its in ground it has to be approved by the hoa board.wondering if it would be worth the cost when we going to be trying to move next winter.