Coffee anyone ?

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Making applesauce today with the apples saved from Mister. Cores and peels go to making vinegar. For anyone who wants to try, its very easy!
Coffee now and another after I recover from feeding ☺️

This is the same website directions I use! I have 2 quart jars going now, and I plan to do at least two more. (Because it will be less after the scraps get strained out.)

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
On my second cup of coffee. I fell AGAIN!!
My balance is just terrible! I almost fell the other night when we got home from town and I went out to check Mister, then last night I felt like I was drunk (I don’t drink) and was weaving and staggering trying to walk thru the house. Gotta figure out what’s causing it. For now, I’ll be using a cane
Ah damn. I’m sorry to hear that. As someone terrified of falling and breaking me all I can say is use support and watch your feet. I’ve smacked dogs and sheep with canes. If you can’t trim up vegetation use salt and vinegar to get that stuff out of the way.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. 53 with a high of 83 today. I need to go take the barbed wire cris-cross off the 2 posts that made the H brace at the end of the driveway. Bennett drilled the holes and I need to get them set. Plus he drilled 2 holes at the end of the front fence by the road and I need to get them set and the cross brace on and cris-cross the support wire.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hate that Fen wakes me up when it’s still dark 😳 but at least he is sweet when he does it now.
Glad I made that peach streusel coffeecake yesterday. It was delicious and filling! Help yourselves to a square, no fighting! Goes good with coffee ☺️
Not sure what to do today. Pretty sore from all I did yesterday but happy I got it all done. I need to feed still. Dragging my caboose bad today.