Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Random thought... I saw another white floofy "LGD" out roaming on my way to work. Was wondering if anyone used bluekote or something else safe to make their dog distinct at a distance? So you could say the white LGD with purple ears is mine. :lol:
Like that idea....

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks like everyone is chirpy this morning! Glad to hear y'all are getting some rain you needed so badly.
I somehow slept in the morning, glad I wasn't planning on going to the gym today. Coffee in hand, trying to get some work done now. It's been cold here recently, maybe like it is winter in Wyoming...

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
we're also going to be picking out Save the Date cards and getting them ordered.

Very exciting! Clearly... Wedding stuff, in my head as well!

What month is your big day? And what kind of save the date cards did you pick?

Random thought... I saw another white floofy "LGD" out roaming on my way to work. Was wondering if anyone used bluekote or something else safe to make their dog distinct at a distance? So you could say the white LGD with purple ears is mine. :lol:
Perfect! Do that! :clap

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm doing it! Or "OPaws" dye. Now I need to.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I lose 2 days after a hard day of cleaning. I can’t even feed myself so I had a bag of almonds next to me on couch. I reached in snd grabbed a couple only to find out after I put them in my mouth that I had reached in the wrong bag and was eating Fenny’s treats ! That’s what I get for reading and snacking 🫤

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I lose 2 days after a hard day of cleaning. I can’t even feed myself so I had a bag of almonds next to me on couch. I reached in snd grabbed a couple only to find out after I put them in my mouth that I had reached in the wrong bag and was eating Fenny’s treats ! That’s what I get for reading and snacking 🫤
I did that once with my bird treats! I almost broke a tooth on the millet! Also... there is zero sugar in the bird treats...

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
24f60ca3275d9dd36ba7c1623347a293.jpg

I will make Y'all more coffee if you want me to seeing how I had only made 1/2 pot at 3:15 and just poured me the last of it plus I'm eating an EVERYTHING bagel with cream cheese on it. Yup. I just got 2 bottom teeth pulled yesterday and yes I'm being careful. FH had to go to work again today so we had to change our plans once again.
What month is your big day? And what kind of save the date cards did you pick?
My big day is in JUNE 2024 here in VA. We haven't picked them yet, more than likely later today if he gets home early enough or sometime tomorrow but we are more than likely going to go with something rustic that has matching invites.