Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
beaa5536e9e9620cf7881b9273f73195.jpg

As I sit here making this post I have to tell you all I have a very very heavy heart that is crying and screaming at everything and anything right now I lost an very close and dear Uncle (1st pic) yesterday. Yes, he was doing what he loved to do and that was be in his big rig! I'm just glad he wasn't on the road even though he was in a parking lot of a truck stop on his way to see me so we could go have that burrito (2nd pic).
Ohhh so sorry - hugs and prayers.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Condolences @Mother Hen, hard to lose a close relative.

No heat for over a day now... and the house is still livable.
Aren't you the one that refused to turn on any heat until it got to 35°F in the house? ;)

Our bobcat does NOT fit through our front door)
I see a house modification in your future.

Coffee is ready. I slept until a little after 7. It would have been 6, before the time change. I’ve gone outside to let the Anatolians out, they are running the field.
I think you have that backwards. Sunday 7AM would have been 8 AM without the time change. Wow did you sleep!

We did have a conversation about it recently
He is so funny!

The handle to our front door is like that. I can’t use round handle because of my hands so have a homemade lever handle which now spins both ways before catching and TheMan seems to think that’s fine 🙄
I don't suppose Santa could bring a real lever handle. That is all we put in when we remodel. Started that 30 years ago since my mother in So. Cal with RA had trouble with round knobs. Made sense to "future proof" the door handles.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule didn't you need the rain? Inconvenient. But grass is grass!!! I know the feeling -- 🤣 I'm having overcast today, possible drizzle. The rains from west of state are moving north faster than east, so I'll be pretty much missed in my little sliver of VA. Weather people say we're a little behind normal but not much. IMO, I'm good! 👍😁 YOU can use a slack day inside. Relax and enjoy.

It's another day on the job, different store, more desirable setup. That's the plus. Just going is the minus. 🤣. I'm so bad to say that, or not🤩😆 at least set my own times today & not rushing at the moment.

☕ this is where I am ! Refill time. Relax & enjoy time.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images

I apologize for not sharing coffee this AM I had to stay up once FH left for work this AM seeing how I had to be ready to go to a dentist appointment.
This weekend FH and I are going to start setting up our outdoor Christmas deco that is after we do a little raking and hopefully it doesn't rain today or tomorrow so we can get it done plus we're also going to be picking out Save the Date cards and getting them ordered.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY Y'ALL! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses yes we need the rain. I’m not complaining. I made a list of things to get done inside. It will take more than one day! I’ve got all this drought summer dust and dirt on everything. It didn’t help that I have a big black 100 pound dirtbag that dove under the portable building or porch for a dirt bath. Bathing him did no good. So now it’s a vacuum furniture, sweep and mop floors, dust furniture, ceiling fans, everything.
Plus organize all my piles of papers, make file folders, put them in the file cabinet I finally got put in my bedroom. THAT will probably take the longest! LOL