Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm doing it! Or "OPaws" dye. Now I need to.
I have a lurking desire to dye Cooper’s mane a color, maybe several colors. Purple, red, yellow…… my little granddaughters would love that! Coopers mane is so thick, he looks like a lion. There, I said it. Now I need to!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I lose 2 days after a hard day of cleaning. I can’t even feed myself so I had a bag of almonds next to me on couch. I reached in snd grabbed a couple only to find out after I put them in my mouth that I had reached in the wrong bag and was eating Fenny’s treats ! That’s what I get for reading and snacking 🫤
Screaming laughter!!! Carson got up from his nap to see what is wrong with me! Hahaha!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Skipping coffee this morning. It's Saturday which means long run day here. Chilly morning, but that's what it is this time of year. Helped an older couple move and stack a few hundred bales yesterday, surprised I can still feel my arms today. Y'all have a blessed day.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a lurking desire to dye Cooper’s mane a color, maybe several colors. Purple, red, yellow…… my little granddaughters would love that! Coopers mane is so thick, he looks like a lion. There, I said it. Now I need to!
Just don’t make it a rainbow or well ya’ know …… he’s not that kind of guy.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Home today, overcast & chilly. Got some gorgeous OG/alf hay. High $$ but ... WTH. 😵‍💫. Happy Thanksgiving early. Otherwise I did no more than rest. I did find a new cat this morning 🤷. Young, looks maybe 3-4 months....came from??? Other cats don't seem upset, so geesh. Maybe they have a secret.🤫🤔🙄

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I went to a pottery show and ..... came home with a sheep. :lol:
IMG_1370.jpeg

Latest posts