Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well it's a happening day😁. Sunshine and new kid, in the grass...big buckling with plenty of milk to drink 😳
So the fall kidding begins? Is this buckling a cross with the Boer's ? Will you milk this doe ?
Nice day here for most of the week. Way too dry but it is nice to be able to get out and do some things. Would welcome another all day, in the house, with some needed rain out there though.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Mornin Y'all! HAPPY MONDAY!!!
WOW just wow! Next Thursday is Thanksgiving ALREADY where oh where did this month go????? I have so much to do next week I was going to start it a few days but FH threw a fit so I'm going to do EVERYTHING on Wednesday even if I have to stay up wwwwaaaayyyy late that night. He's suppose to have Friday off next week so hopefully we will be able to get some of the outdoor Christmas deco up and finish it on Sunday but who knows.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mornin Y'all! HAPPY MONDAY!!!
WOW just wow! Next Thursday is Thanksgiving ALREADY where oh where did this month go????? I have so much to do next week I was going to start it a few days but FH threw a fit so I'm going to do EVERYTHING on Wednesday even if I have to stay up wwwwaaaayyyy late that night. He's suppose to have Friday off next week so hopefully we will be able to get some of the outdoor Christmas deco up and finish it on Sunday but who knows.
WOAH - WHAT!!!!! Next Thursday is already Thanksgiving?? OMG OMG :barnie

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
if he is at work during the day... no reason you can't do some of the stuff ahead... I mean really???
Yup! I thought so too and 1 of the pies I'm making for Thursday needs to set for a day or two just to make sure that it's ready but he ALWAYS thinks someone is going to get sick if food is made and stored properly ahead of time. The pie that needs to set is my version of EASY Peanut Butter Pie (Prepackaged prepared Graham cracker crust, 1/2 container MARSHMALLOW FLUFF [if using small jars 2 of them or 1 1/2 bags marshmallows], 2-3 big serving spoons Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup Confectioner Sugar and 1/2 tsp Vanilla Put Marshmallow fluff and Peanut Butter in pan melt slowly over med-low heat, once combined remove from heat pour in confectioner sugar mix well add vanilla mix well Pour in pie shell refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight. To make Chocolate Topping for pie mix 1/2 bag Choc chips with 1/4 tsp Coconut Oil and 1 tsp butter in 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth, pour over Peanut Butter put back in fridge and let set). I make it every year for Thanksgiving or the Holidays in general.
WOAH - WHAT!!!!! Next Thursday is already Thanksgiving?? OMG OMG :barnie
10 DAYS AWAY!!!!! And Christmas is in 42 DAYS!!!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
OHHHHH is that the one you add hot water to?? I used to drink that all the time.
Yup! I just buy those at the store, sometimes hard to find, and drink a cup instead of coffee. Not sure why but I am not a fan of coffee, and have never liked tea or chocolate. But Apple Cider is my perfect morning drink.

Latest posts