Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I decided to make BOTH the Pumpkin Pie and Dutch Apple Pie into individual (mini) pies to go farther but I'm still making the Peanut Butter Pie in one crust. I'm also going to make Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies (they were a HHHHUUUGGGEEE hit last year).

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
So the fall kidding begins? Is this buckling a cross with the Boer's ? Will you milk this doe ?
This is a full Boer. I got some colostrum. Hoping he'll nurse both sides, otherwise I'll have to milk some until he does. I have them both stalled right now, to watch. Plus we've had 30-32 nights last couple, windy days and don't want a brand new kid with herd. Time for separations, a couple more Boer due & bagging. 🤔. Then probably no more until after first of year. Couple dairy may kid earlier than I'd like. 🤷.

Heavy frost, icy windshield at get up this morning. Water troughs not icing as it isn't cold long enough on those big tubs. Working another "stocking blitz" store this week so have to leave early 🥴, work all day toting cases of product to shelve. I cuss these stores!!! So much undone, done wrong...never ending. Sooo, home to feed, count noses, collect eggs and heat PLANovers🥰 -- for supper. It's only 6:30 and I'm ready to go to bed! But, can't or I'll be up 2 🤔🙄. So on computer for a bit. Not long.

The kitten that recently "appeared" is still here. 🤫

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Woke up at 3, an hour or laying bed, not going back to sleep. Yesterday I worked for a couple of hours taking 2 sheets of tin on one of those crappy chicken coops in the back. I could have gone to town, bought them and been back, a whole lot easier. Still need another sheet, but what I got now is half pieces. I chiseled away at one, but didn’t get it off. I need to start deconstructing the whole mess. If one nail would hold it, Bennett put 4 or 5. I got one 2x4 off too.

IMG_5361.jpeg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'd like to see sunshine but that doesn't seem likely anytime soon. It would sure be appreciated! It
Same here! Sun was hiding a lot last month and same this month. Solar production down substantially from prior years.

I drink it every day, from the packet.
Apple cider, from a packet?? That is maybe worse than fake maple syrup!!!
BLASPHEMY!!!

a fantastic sawdust pie
And here I've been putting my sawdust in the compost! Obviously I am not a good cook, don't even know ingredients when I see them.

Latest posts