Coffee anyone ?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like both of you are being very productive!
Sitting here with a cup of Apple Cider, got back from the gym a few minutes ago. Got some class, then going to the barn, running an errand, and hopefully running tonight. Been busy off and on lately, but really just living the dream here!

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am an absolute slug compared to you all. :barnieToday I’m turning over a new leaf and catching up, reorganizing and starting an exercise/ diet program. I got out of the exercise habit because of my knees and my butt got too well acquainted with a certain chair. My phone likes to prompt me with a “you can do it! Burn 798 calories in the next hour and meet your goal” message around supper time. Sure. You betcha. Knees are better so it’s time to retake the hill.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
i just couldn’t get it together to feed Fen this morning so asked TheMan to do it, since he was up. After pain meds kicked in I got rabbits and chickens fed and watered, now scrubbing bathroom, which is going slowly, but progress is being made. There are so many plants in the window I can just barely get them all watered but I am determined to get them thru the winter since he still hasn’t got the t posts set for my greenhouse 🙄
I should hold his feet hostage since I still have to put his socks on for him :lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm tired! Been working a big stocking job at a store, 8-9 hr days, half hr drive one way, start at 8, so up at 5 to feed, change, drive. What a mess in this store... Literally a tractor trailer load to be stocked. 5 people assigned, not all show up. It's almost over -- at least I am over it!! 🤣 sadly, another store for same next week. Boooooo!! 😖. The store employees are NOT doing their job and I don't like doing it for them. Ok,ok, rant over 👍😁

Not much else to report this week...no time for much of anything! Dark to dark.🥴 Hope you guys are having a good week. 🤩

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm tired! Been working a big stocking job at a store, 8-9 hr days, half hr drive one way, start at 8, so up at 5 to feed, change, drive. What a mess in this store... Literally a tractor trailer load to be stocked. 5 people assigned, not all show up. It's almost over -- at least I am over it!! 🤣 sadly, another store for same next week. Boooooo!! 😖. The store employees are NOT doing their job and I don't like doing it for them. Ok,ok, rant over 👍😁

Not much else to report this week...no time for much of anything! Dark to dark.🥴 Hope you guys are having a good week. 🤩
Five on a truck. Ouch. Bad enough getting the label strips in place, fixtures moved etc let alone having to fill behind them. Hope you have better help.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
beaa5536e9e9620cf7881b9273f73195.jpg

As I sit here making this post I have to tell you all I have a very very heavy heart that is crying and screaming at everything and anything right now I lost an very close and dear Uncle (1st pic) yesterday. Yes, he was doing what he loved to do and that was be in his big rig! I'm just glad he wasn't on the road even though he was in a parking lot of a truck stop on his way to see me so we could go have that burrito (2nd pic).

Attachments

• 91f67fa63c43d4f1b609e90c85502bfd_0.jpeg
    91f67fa63c43d4f1b609e90c85502bfd_0.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20231104_212337.jpg
    IMG_20231104_212337.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 52

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Five on a truck. Ouch. Bad enough getting the label strips in place, fixtures moved etc let alone having to fill behind them. Hope you have better help.
Sounds like you've been there! 🤣 we didn't even do resets, just stock! Half day of it today, I'm outta there. Then work regular sets at my stores. Sure didn't plan on a 70 hr week!! 🥴

@Mother Hen I'm sorry about you loss.🫂

Coffee happening now. Quick check on posts, then chores, before going to work. Drizzles tomorrow so I'll get my store jobs done, to be going to farm auction Sat, home work rest of weekend. Jobs create obligations that use up you time! 😖

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen has been bossing us around all morning because he thinks we should do chores right after he eats @ 6 am (I got an hour grace)
But I need coffee and pain meds before I can even get clothes on. I’m sore all over from yesterday’s cleaning which all needs to be done before Saturday when the gal comes to help get house ready for company but I need her to do the hard stuff like floors and helping me take care of Randy’s mess in the pantry, as its an obstacle course to get to guest bath, where I have to keep recleaning shower as it retains all the grease from his work. 🥵

Latest posts