Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Since @Mini is so "organized and dedicated and ready to get on with the projects".. I guess I better get my rear in gear and make some positive and NOTICEABLE progress here too.... gotta follow that good example !!!!!!

Sun coming over the hill across road, 38 earlier, going to hit near 70 today. Gotta haul a load of water to the troughs in the barn lot for the calves.... maybe get them in so they can get worked... get more things done out in the garden area etc....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I slept past 7! I woke up early, but went back to sleep. One of the stumps I lit is still smoldering so I put more wood on it. I do believe that one will burn away, leaving me with a big hole to fill. LOL
It’s so foggy, visibility is about 200 feet. I let dogs and ewe crew out on the field, but can’t see them. Cooper is romancing Butterfly. That makes 3, now 9 more to go.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful morning. Sporadic gunfire. Deer season. Not my favorite time. We used to live next door to appallingly careless, arrogant and active gun owners. At the risk of irritating folks- 2A isn’t for everyone. And there’s a good percentage of the pew pew nation that, to paraphrase the general in Armageddon “I wouldn’t trust with a potato gun.” Oh well. Hubbs is after his buck. But he got a late start and will likely tire of sitting in a rough blind. And I’ll figure out that the world won’t end with a shot or two. Bit of a rant. :hide

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking about @peteyfoozer , too.....🤔🤞

Ate early so lunch time now. Besides I had hard boiled eggs to turn off and cold soak. First loaf of bread to get out of machine and have another started. In between, I've first coated a few of the tall posts on porch railings. 😁 zooming along here and no real reason but, gonna ride it out!!! 🤣

In our "prime" zoomie days aren't as often...😆 Go with it!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. Today was our "set the clocks back day" 😖 it just messes with your mind. Set it and leave it, IMO. My Internal doesn't have a reset button.

More painting today. Yesterday my DS Was "fixing" that favorite jump spot -- because he could "put a stop" to it, since I wasn't doing it right. 😂Really? So I watched from the front porch, as Pita went over a full height, tight section -- casually walking over to watch DS fix it right.👍 There were some ugly words coming from DS, when he saw her.🤣 I'll get a run of hot wire up pretty soon.

I got a small area mowed yesterday and a few small "chicken" potholes filled in. Tired of tripping in them. Need to remove this window AC this week...store away. That winter prep list is being worked.

Wonderful coffee right now -- while a load of laundry going, a second load waiting. Getting all that done early since it's a gorgeous day coming with sunshine now and low 70s later. Wasn't terrible cold this morning either. Same all week, so they say. Loving it. 😀

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday my DS Was "fixing" that favorite jump spot -- because he could "put a stop" to it, since I wasn't doing it right. 😂Really? So I watched from the front porch, as Pita went over a full height, tight section -- casually walking over to watch DS fix it right.👍 There were some ugly words coming from DS, when he saw her.🤣
I would have loved to have seen the look on his face! You didn't even have to say "I told you" because Pita did it for you! :lol:

Latest posts