Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pea soup and 50 right now. Waiting for the fog to lift to go out and graze. One more ewe to lamb, she's huge, but showing no signs of any minute now. Wait wait and wait. Probably will happen when I have something else planned - just like 3 of the others. :lol:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I used to do pretty good catching when my ewes were gonna lamb but I only had a handful so I knew them pretty well…but nothing was easier than foaling mares. Thank goodness horses are what I did for a living and not little critters.
Speaking of horses, Mister was hollering and bucking and running the fence this morning!
He is a hongry boy!!
Such a miracle that he survived whatever that horror was. There’s only a smidge of swelling left ❤️

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
No seeds started, breezes just hung around. But I did get 15 goats wormed 😊. Only 9 more to do. But they got drift of what was happening and got out while they could.🤣 Got all bagged up does, young ones and surprisingly the oldest buck was easiest -- almost begged for his. Tomorrow I'll work to get those 9 leftovers done.

Hoping winds aren't around tomorrow but, weather says will be. 🙄🥴. I'm thinking I'll drive the truck to Southside of house and use as a plant table 🤔 should work. Just have to block winds from seeds.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I did absolutely nothing yesterday. It’s 32F this morning. On my first cup of coffee, gonna get my second cup, then out to do chores. Church this morning then I’ll get motivated around here. Need to haul off trash and do some general house cleaning.