Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So... an evil 40 today at my house... but with the ground so cold... no slush... just ice.

So yes... I fell on the way to the car.. :rolleyes:

Not bad.. just a bit bruised on one knee. Ya know... (even before the fall today) I have trouble remembering which one is my "good" knee! They both like to talk back on occasion.... not too bad though...

So, 1. My phone was, on occasion, showing a blurr bar across the screen... I thought I better trade it in fast.... so... after 3 days... I have everything on my new phone... looking good!

2. How the tables have TURNED... I am sitting on a bench waiting for my kids to come and get me. We both had errands at the same time.

Only negative... is I look a bit like a homeless person! I overdressed for the day... and I am sitting on a bench in the sun... with a shopping cart full of stuff next to me.

I got a bunch of 50% off valentines day stuff... but no water! So zero indulgence at the moment!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses @Sequestered Ridge Ranch What welding experience? I'm already going to let him learn dirt work on the driveway.

MY fencing will be done proper. @Baymule Can your tractor drill post holes or do I need to rent a skid steer with attachment? :lol:

My tractor is only. 23 HP and it won’t pull an augur. They make one for this size tractor, but it doesn’t go deep enough to do any good.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
What the heck is going on, Texas?! 2 Amber alerts on same day? One last week.
Screenshot_20240216-061741399 (1).jpg

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Only 4°F this morning, nope not going to do anything today, well maybe get back to pulling t-posts, who knows.
Why put off to tomorrow what you can do today, that's an easy answer, cause tomorrow it will be above freezing and today won't be.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Balmy 20 here, with a dusting of snow.
Gotta run today after class, hoping to beat this afternoon's snow storm.
Probably going to try and get some stuff done around my apartment and at the barn too. Emphasis on try, doesn't always happen when I run like I am today.
Got a long weekend this weekend, hoping to go visit my parents for a couple days.