Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, rain -- just as predicted😕 light & misty now, will increase later. It's chilly, too. A light wind makes it feel that way. Just not happy with this!! Tired of wet.

There's a livestock auction today. Wanted to go, visit, watch prices, etc. 🤷 not enthused with weather dampening spirits -- 😁true play on words. Guess it will depend on weather at time to leave. Might go look before start of sale, decide to stay or not.

It's making for a depressing day. 🤐.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woke up to 23 escapees this morning out of 28, sounds like a popcorn session going on. Last call for alcohol for these guys today, I'm opening the incubator up and putting the live ones in a brooding box. Going to be 59°F, this is get a sun tan on weather.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Over did it today. Not feeling great so laying down and kids decided to keep me company. They are currently wrestling in blankets. At least I don't have to worry about what they are getting into, just my kneecaps.

P_20240309_193534.jpg

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
So far 25 out of 28 hatched, the three remaining have pipped and I can see them moving in there, just waiting for them to crack the last bit. So out of 30 only two that stopped about two weeks in, I say pretty successful hatch rate for a first time doing duck eggs of getting 28.
Going on a archaeological dig this morning, see if I can find more bones in my test hole I was looking for water in.