Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Margali glad you're better!! Don't scare everyone like that! Get those meds right.

@Baymule I'm betting that sunshine is WAY more than welcome. Hoping a week of it for you :fl

Job work today. Stayed home yesterday....got a few things done, oddball stuff. Mainly had not slept well night before and just had a slack day -- with a 😴 nap. Slow time for jobs, so only a day or two a week,no biggie. Good....I have home things to do. 😁
Still need to separate weaners.:barnie:he next 5 days can do. It's fine. It'll happen👍

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sore after pulling two transmissions and going to put one back in today, I will attempt to rest Monday when rain comes in, but I got 20 plus loads of rock to move.
Highs in the mid 90's today, not bad in the pole barn. This is my first summer to have this place insulated above me and the side wings sectioned off "at least one of them". Burying this thing will be nice too.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds scary Margali, glad everything is ok.
Record heat expected later today. Glad I'm going to Wyoming for the next week. Actually leaving after work to head up. Might meet my ram that I bought right after I left.
Considering buying some dorper ewes from a Colorado breeder to get a bigger flock. Anybody got an opinion on a solid flock size? Have 8 yearlings currently, with a ram who was breeding 50+ ewes before I bought him.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finishing up coffee then it’s out to sort sheep for lessons. Work on the fencing continues- lots of T posts in. The moved the fence line where the giant boils is 👍🏼.
Pea soup fog again - normal - 54 to 78 today.
Made a lamb sausage yesterday and rather than put it in a casing I turned them into meatballs OMG amazing and spicy good. I’ll put the recipe up later today wherever it is that the recipes go.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have been on very little with the hay making and everything. Sorry to hear of the problems @Margali and hope they got it straightened up now. You are way too young to be dealing with this crap on top of family, work, animals and LIFE.
Glad for the sun for you @Baymule . We are starting a stretch of supposedly HOT temps... been decent 70's and 80's and now supposed to be in the 90's all of a sudden. Add to the dry conditions, it is not what we want.
Can't change it so work around it as best we can.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for well wishes. My 41st birthday was Sunday but as saying goes it's the mileage not the years. The migraine was SCARY! It's the first that Excedrin migraine didn't touch.
Still dealing with low grade headache and lightheadedness from the arrhythmias. My 9yr younger sister had surgery last year for similar heart issues so I maybe heading down same route.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for well wishes. My 41st birthday was Sunday but as saying goes it's the mileage not the years. The migraine was SCARY! It's the first that Excedrin migraine didn't touch.
Still dealing with low grade headache and lightheadedness from the arrhythmias. My 9yr younger sister had surgery last year for similar heart issues so I maybe heading down same route.
Hope things keep getting better for you. Can’t imagine migraines like that.
Ha - my son is the same age as you plus one month.