Coffee anyone ?

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
And here I was proud of relocating a small squirrel. This dude (or dudette) was smart as a whip. Knew how to get into the chicken coop when the run door opened, then climb up the wall from the nests/roosts to the open part up above and then drop down into the second room and snack all day on various chicken food delights.

So small animal trap like yours but smaller, got it and drove about 2 miles up into the hills. My cats and dog were sure interested in sniffing this fuzzy critter before I drove it away!!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
HOT day. 90 & almost no breeze..at least humidity wasn't terrible, just "there". I'm in for the day. I've had supper, done chores. Mowed last of areas needing. Finished all adult goat worming, still a couple kids to snatch. Just grained & now having a clover bite.

Had set 3 traps and got 2 groundhog. Just got back from dumping those. Reset traps. Think that's all that's there!? 🤔 Had seen 3 one day, at one time. I've now eliminated 3. But ?? Figured if another there, wasn't wanting to go in with 2 screaming "don't get the fruit salad!!" 🤣. Was a nice one, too...watermelon, mango & cantaloupe. Good last meal.

I'm thinking it's shower time! Tomorrow is garden day.
Dumping as in "elimination" I HOPE.......

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
And here I was proud of relocating a small squirrel. This dude (or dudette) was smart as a whip. Knew how to get into the chicken coop when the run door opened, then climb up the wall from the nests/roosts to the open part up above and then drop down into the second room and snack all day on various chicken food delights.

So small animal trap like yours but smaller, got it and drove about 2 miles up into the hills. My cats and dog were sure interested in sniffing this fuzzy critter before I drove it away!!
My squirrels get a nice long bath. 🤣

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
On my first cup of coffee. The gnats are back outside! I had a couple weeks of no gnats, thought they were gone. Nope. Got 2 in my eye yesterday, swallowed a couple and one up my nose. Plus bites. Sigh….. back to long sleeves and the head mosquito net to keep them off.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I made a yarrow tincture and its the first time in my life the mosquitoes don’t come after me. It doesn’t smell great but it’s not that bad either
Swamp cooler is on. Too cold to get coffee. Hiding under my blankets

Last edited: