Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
I found myself logged out of the site this am. It logged me back in as Bluesky. No idea why. This has happened several times and usually means I have to open a new account. I’ve found it impossible to get ahold of a site administrator so I’ll post this way. Very frustrating especially at this particular moment. - Bluesky formerly Skiesblue formerly Bluesky.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok. Iced coffee and dog decisions. My two LGDs are 8 and 7 years old. The 8yo is hale and hearty (a stomach on legs) but as this week taught me, a healthy dog can be a former dog quickly. Crockett seems to be ailing. I haven’t had time this week to do much more than pet, pat (grassburr season), watch his chow intake and reassure myself that he has a leg on each corner. Today is Crockett day- dare I say “bath”?? Replacement dog/s are indicated. Hubbs has puppy fever. I used a rescue for years but the founder cannot separate politics from dog rescue. I tried a different rescue but it spammed my email address all over the state-
Thanks rescueme.org you stink. The right situation will come along. Time to fetch Crocket and a bottle of shampoo. Have a good day all. Smitty pics later today.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well...went to sleep somewhere around 4:30 & awake at 10. Not sure what that's about 🤔🤷 work all week has been like working gigantic puzzles, piece by tiny pieces. Think my brain was still rolling along from those things.

So first coffee at 10:30 😳 already screwed up day!

I have no plans. Just rest. I'll check feeds, clean water tubs, etc. Every doe is tail wagging, both bucks busy. Better be ready from Christmas thru Jan for an onslaught of kids. Separation & planning shot for this year. Wow. Bad goat mom. Oh well.

Better prep for buying from next hay cutting. 🙄🤔

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well...went to sleep somewhere around 4:30 & awake at 10. Not sure what that's about 🤔🤷 work all week has been like working gigantic puzzles, piece by tiny pieces. Think my brain was still rolling along from those things.

So first coffee at 10:30 😳 already screwed up day!

I have no plans. Just rest. I'll check feeds, clean water tubs, etc. Every doe is tail wagging, both bucks busy. Better be ready from Christmas thru Jan for an onslaught of kids. Separation & planning shot for this year. Wow. Bad goat mom. Oh well.

Better prep for buying from next hay cutting. 🙄🤔
Not bad AT ALL!!!!!
Sometimes we NEED to rest.

I'm having something similar today. Finished my first 2 back to back night shifts yesterday morning. Came home feeling fine. Fixed the hurricane damaged fence, let Eva into the yard paddock to graze, showerd & settled on the sofa for a nap. Woke up around 2 & got a snack, then dozed back off about an hour later. Woke up around 5, did some house cleaning, put a movie on.... dozed off AGAIN. About midnight I got up & went to bed. Cats woke me up around 7.... did the morning stuff .... and dozed off AGAIN! Woke up around noon FINALLY feeling human & ready to do stuff.

Take the day to rest 🥰

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
So I'm not alone with screwy times, work issues :celebrate

All I've accomplished is scrub several water tubs & refill with fresh water. Oh, just filled dishwasher & started that. I feel accomplished. 🤣. Today nothing seems terribly urgent! Counted noses, everyone is there. 👍

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Administrator can you combine Blue Sky and Skiesblue accounts. I’ve been here almost ten years. That should count for something.
Do you remember your password to sign in?
If you need help, put a @ then support and it will call an administrator to your post. Probably best in a PM. You may need a new password. Good luck!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Popping in. So sorry about Smitty.

Finished my summer job and house sitting yesterday. Drove up to Wyoming for the first time in a bit, and came to a bedroom that had been slightly moved into, at best.
Unpacked a bit last night, but didn't get here until late. Slept in this morning and went for a long run. They're doing a fun event with lemonade stands downtown, so went to that for a bit. Now just trying to do laundry and finish unpacking.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do you remember your password to sign in?
If you need help, put a @ then support and it will call an administrator to your post. Probably best in a PM. You may need a new password. Good luck!
I get messages password already in use, can’t find account, password reset doesn’t arrive or doesn’t work, pms never answered. I have never been able to directly access an administrator. Oops we ran into a problem. Try again later. It’s working after a fashion now.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I get messages password already in use, can’t find account, password reset doesn’t arrive or doesn’t work, pms never answered. I have never been able to directly access an administrator. Oops we ran into a problem. Try again later. It’s working after a fashion now.
I ran into that a couple months ago. Ended up having to make a new email account. No help just trial and a lot of errors “probleMs”