Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s hard to make that decision. I don’t envy you. Smitty (autocorrect changed that yo Snotty) is a good boy and he doesn’t understand why, he just struggles to do what he can, but it’s not enough. Big hugs to you and give Smitty an ear scratch from his Aunt Baymule.
He’s ok for now. Hubbs and I go sit and talk to him. We are both willing to lug him around as best we can but it’s no life for him. Smitty is one of the few dogs I wish I could have bred but there is such reckless waste with so many breeds.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
He’s ok for now. Hubbs and I go sit and talk to him. We are both willing to lug him around as best we can but it’s no life for him. Smitty is one of the few dogs I wish I could have bred but there is such reckless waste with so many breeds.
Give him some extra snuggles for me.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry about your Smitty.
I've had 3 labs over the years that all went down in the rear. I found that a bath towel works great too help lift them. Folded, it's not binding feeling to them. And with the ends rolled, it's a do-able handle for short moves. You could attach webbing handles fairly easily.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thinking about leaving for work. Not thrilled but, need to get these big jobs done -- if I move out too far, they pile up and won't happen. 🫤 So had a conversation in mirror 🤣🤣 I'm dressed and leaving in a few. 🤔Maybe I'd be good motivational speaker :lol:.

Gonna rain all day anyway :idunnoso going to work. If I'm done in time, might treat myself to going to the produce auction tonight. Home tomorrow & I could can things. It's a nice dream.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
61 at wake up going to a comfy 83. Phew, we’ve got ~some /a few clouds and still a lot of blue sky - but those few wispy thin clouds are making a difference!
Herding lessons this morning, moving back into the work mode, though Zo is on point for any work - Obi isn’t happy.
Coffee and eggs done - need to head over to the barn and sort and set up.
Send a little rain this way -it’s a coughing dust bowl out here.

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
smokey, hazy, fog on the hay fields. This was at 6 am, Going to be 96 today.
IMG_7044.JPG

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I made an appointment for Smitty’s euthanasia tomorrow at 11a. Being Smitty he beat me to it, passing a few minutes ago. Simple passing, Hubbs and I were sitting with him. Couldn’t ask for better. Weird thing to say but it was just that.