Coffee anyone ?

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mr Howell had a harness that looked like this lift harness on Amazon for Hera. It goes around hip joints not underbelly.
hip sling.JPGhip sling1.JPG

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Howdy all!
Been a busy last couple of weeks. Had goals and intentions of getting up to run this morning, mostly to help my sanity before work. But decided this morning that sleep sounded better. Guess I'll run after work.
Home stretch of the summer here. Been a hot one in CO, and a few wildfires in the area.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got back from my vet
Aaaaaand - good news ---- Ree is pregnant! Looks like 6, but while my vet counted, he says he "doesn't count" Love him. Xray scheduled in 3 weeks for the actual number to expect.
Obi is doing better. Will be on antibiotics for a month -- lab said strep. My vet said that's strange, but at least step is easier to get rid of.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up at 6 -- way better than 4 😁 coffee going on and so are sprinkles outside. What's new? Had 🌧️ everyday day, last 5 and Debby bringing more thru Sat, heavy rain🥴

Notice came out -- auction this Sat is cancelled. The building wasn't damaged but surroundings were and some trees down into areas for unloading, parking, etc. Some minor damages on roof on pens at one corner, a corner we rarely use. SO won't affect monthly auctions beyond this month.👍 Means 9/14 next one. Sadly missed the labor day festivities sales. 🤷

Work scheduled for each day this week. Long hours. Love the OT on checks 🤣 but, sure makes you tired at night! Meticulous resets this week and I'm sure cussing whomever thought these moves were needed. Soooo many pieces of product to move, boxes of aspirins, syrups, sprays!

Getting myself in the mood with more coffee!! :lol: