Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Simple passing, Hubbs and I were sitting with him. Couldn’t ask for better. Weird thing to say but it was just that.
I'm sorry for loss but, yes passed loved & gently. RIP.🥰

More rain today, then gone away. :frow Debby !!!!!

Slept until 7:30 and loved that. Coffee brewing. It will be welcome as I get mentally prepared for another day of work. This week I didn't fret about what I could be doing outside instead. 🤣

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Went and got my CDL renewed yesterday since it's every 4 years renewal, wanted to know if I would consent to facial recognition program for better "security" of my data. :lol: No you just are going to add it to another database to be hacked. I won't even fly on commercial airlines cause of the same BS. Last time I flew commercial was 2004 and they asked me to take my Class A's off cause my medals, awards and such would set the metal detector off. I drove to my destination instead of flying that day and haven't flown since.
Other news, it's 48°F this morning.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Skiesblue , I am sorry for your losing him, but it was the best for all. Funny thing, my german shepherd did the same... she had lymphoma, and got to where she got weak, couldn't eat, and it was time. I made appt with vet, he was going to do it when he got home and I was going to meet him. He got delayed with an emergency, and I had just loaded her in the back of the truck on her bed... she LOVED to ride in the truck; so I went out and told her we were going for a ride and she had hobbled over to the truck and I lifted her in. Cap on back of truck was open, shut the tailgate. Got the call so I went over and told her I would be back in a minute and she thumped her tail a couple times. I went in the house and came back out and she was gone... quiet and simple... she was where she was happiest, going for a ride.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Another hot humid day. I can go outside and just stand there and sweat. I bought a new mailbox. The day hurricane Beryl came in, the mail lady hit my mailbox and knocked it off the post. It’s kinda beat up and doesn’t close good now. She felt bad about that, called and offered to pay for another one. I felt bad that she was delivering mail in a hurricane and told her not to worry about it, I’d fix it. Do I might get it put up this morning, maybe not. LOL