Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Houston news is all about Hurricane Beryl. It’s waaaay out there, will most likely hit Mexico, but they keep screaming it could hit Texas. Gheesh.
Well prepared for hurricane is good. I’m beginning to wish Weldman had a medical degree. The next bit has been edited because it’s my kvetching about my knee and how reluctant I am to see a doctor (all of whom are up to no good). Aye well it’s off to feed and top off water. Stay cool everyone.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well prepared for hurricane is good. I’m beginning to wish Weldman had a medical degree. The next bit has been edited because it’s my kvetching about my knee and how reluctant I am to see a doctor (all of whom are up to no good). Aye well it’s off to feed and top off water. Stay cool everyone.
CLS qualified through the service before my first tour in combat started. I can dig the cert out if anyone wants to see it :gig
https://www.army.mil/article/130979...ins_soldiers_to_save_lives_on_off_battlefield

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Houston news is all about Hurricane Beryl. It’s waaaay out there, will most likely hit Mexico, but they keep screaming it could hit Texas. Gheesh.
The news wants more of their 15 minutes of fame yet AGAIN. 🫤
From what I’ve read it should blow out before it hits TX

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
My knee - ages ago - ended up as a pretty decent meniscus tear. Had a great doc - straight forward and to the point. When I went in for the surgery she had red rubber boots- kinda like my barn boots 🤣 that totally made me feel I chose the right doc.
FYI my knee was mashed against cinder block walls training horses, crashed into by sheep training dogs, and broadsided by dogs. Hmmmm common theme here 🤣

Last edited:

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in in long sleeves, and wore long sleeves all day, high of mid 70's today. So yeah I'm staying cool. Going to have a pig fest tomorrow, got a neighbor armed with hunter safety orange spray paint can, I will with be armed with injector full of ivermectin and the pigs haven't ate in a day will be treated with corn fermented in milk as the fun commences. I inject, he paints the pigs arse orange so I know which one I got.
Funny thing is their fur is coming in thicker now and darker.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in in long sleeves, and wore long sleeves all day, high of mid 70's today. So yeah I'm staying cool. Going to have a pig fest tomorrow, got a neighbor armed with hunter safety orange spray paint can, I will with be armed with injector full of ivermectin and the pigs haven't ate in a day will be treated with corn fermented in milk as the fun commences. I inject, he paints the pigs arse orange so I know which one I got.
Funny thing is their fur is coming in thicker now and darker.
Very fun times ahead 🤣